Page 1 of 2
last night I had the massive pleasure of being one off the barrier at a sold out wembley stadium to see Greenday. Has to be the best concert ever for me, totally surreal!

So whats the best gig you have ever seen?
I flew to Australia to see Parkway Drive, August Burns Red and Architects.

Amazing.
RIP Tom Searle.
Best concert for me was probably the one where I met my now wife. Disturbed at the HoB in Chicago, first show with John as the bass player. Right on the rail. Although, getting to see Metallica back in September was pretty awesome too.
Maybe the Motörhead concert last year, or Porcupine Tree at a festival called Norewgian Wood! First row!
Eric Clapton in Munich. He wasn't that good, but the stadium was half full and had a very soothing atmosphere.
I've seen Eric Clapton 4 times, including with Jeff Beck and another time with Steve Winwood :P Seeing him with Jeff was probably the best guitar playing I'll see in my life, although I saw him do Voodoo Chile with Winwood as a tribute to Jimi, which was probably the best concert so far.

But who knows...I'm off to see Macca at Hard Rock Calling next weekend, will probably beat it :P
Either NOFX or Calvin Harris.
I had the most fun at these gigs, and NOFX blew me away.

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

2 days ago, KISS in Arnhem. It was awesome.
Of course, I have no comparison as it was also my first concert ever.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
ehhhm. maybe tool or porcupine tree in 2006. or baroness this year. dunno. there are a load of good concerts i've been to.
Quote by MH400
I flew to Australia...

Amazing.

I know, it's a great country!

This thread is titled such that it asks about 'your best ever concert' - technically, the best gig you've played. In fact, it should 'the best ever concert' - but that's semantics.

I saw The Living End play in Sydney once a few years ago... absolutely epic. Chris Cheney is a brilliant guitarist.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Last edited by seemeel at Jun 20, 2010,
Pearl Jam at Etihad Stadium in Melbourne last year.

First concert, in the mosh, and I was litterally 10 metres away from Eddie Vedder at one point.....it was freaking awesome
Quote by :Vicious--
banned cuz you have succesfully wasted my time. you must pay

Quote by Metal Axe
Banned because you may waste my time

Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because yes, you may waste my time.

May I waste your time too
Quote by MH400
I flew to Australia to see Parkway Drive, August Burns Red and Architects.

Amazing.

Parkway Drive are fucking amazing live. I love how they're really into their audience. They're such friendly guys too, they didn't seem annoyed at all when heaps of people waited to meet them after the show, and they actually have proper conversations with their fans.
A band I admire

Sinking, always sinking

Quote by Nirvanafanjonny
last night I had the massive pleasure of being one off the barrier at a sold out wembley stadium to see Greenday. Has to be the best concert ever for me, totally surreal!

So whats the best gig you have ever seen?

My friend went to that and phoned me during it haha. I saw them at th o2 and they were defintely one of the best live bands iv seen ever. Cant choose though. Airbourne, Machine Head, Metallica, Status Quo, Phil Collins, Green Day. AHHH cant choose
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
I've only been to one ... so far. Rise Against at that.
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
Quote by NakedInTheRain
Dream Theater.

I had tickets to Dream Theater when they came to Australia last year... but I broke my leg the morning of the concert and spent the night in hospital... But one of my mates got to see an awesome show!

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Jónsi

/thread
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Megadeth was pretty insane.
Heaven & Hell was a close second, even though I was on the opposite end of the arena, seeing Sabbath and Dio was amazing.

Forza Juve

'e voglia 'e mettere rum, chi nasce strunz' nun po' addiventà babbà
Vampire Weekend was my favourite. But Deep Purple are a close second.
This is why we can't have nice things!
I had front row seat's for Roger Waters in the M.E.N Arena for the in the flesh tour...It was amazing...
Iron Maiden still in my mind can't be beat live \m/ somewhere back in time was truely epic. This followed by U2 and Anthrax. (still itching to see Megadeth and tallica')
Quote by thematthill5
The man speaks truth.

Quote by Scutchington
That was probably the first time I've ever laughed at the "over 9000" meme.
Iron Maiden, two years ago. Only concert I've ever been at, but it was awesome!
They used flamethrowers and stuff, so 4-5 times it looked like the whole stage was blowing up

EDIT: It was at Lerkendal in Norway
I think for me it was Metallica in 2006 at Download when they played the Master of Puppets album in the middle of the set
Antiskeptic. It was their Final ever show and it was completely epic
Quote by RSOB Bass
Thanks Andy, you're fucking awesome.

Quote by XmydyingheartX
^___^

Quote by Andrea55
Banned because I love you!

Happily e-married to RSOB Bass
E-brother to Andrea55
E-Uncle to KitKat555
Aerosmith in Ottawa.

It was amazing. I touched Tyler's leg.

And Biffy Clyro in Hamburg. I was in first row. A moment of eternal bliss I hoped could last forever.
Quote by joe davies
I had front row seat's for Roger Waters in the M.E.N Arena for the in the flesh tour...It was amazing...

JEALOUS!

Quote by the bartender
Jónsi

/thread

Fuck man.
Can I have your memories?

Sinking, always sinking

Page 1 of 2