Hey guys, just wondering if I can use my mate's BOSS ME-50B bass effects pedal with my guitar rig? My only concern is that whether or not I'll damage my speakers or inadvertently restart time :P. But seriously, I'm just a little iffy on mixing bass and guitar equipment together.

Thanks in advance for any halp.

My Rig

Schecter hellraiser C-8
marshall 9200
mesa recording rectifier
Crate closed back 2 x 12
You can. It won't damage anything. Many players use guitar pedals for bass and vice versa, but it's somewhat of a hit and miss, as it's hard to know how it will sound.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
Bass pedals are optimised for and involve effects made for bass... but you can use if with guitar, piano, vocals, whatever... how it will SOUND is another question however.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Thanks a lot for the quick reply, guys. I'm only just borrowing it so I can try out a bunch of effects and see if I dig them

Much appreciated.
I've used the ME-20B, also have used ODB-3 as well, I believe Buzz Osbourne from Melvins uses the odb-3 too.
when im using my WD-7 i sometimes accidently switch it into bass mode.
it still works, but sounds a lot worse
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
my 2 favourite guitar players often use Bass Crybaby Wah's :-)

so yeah as other people have said, it should work fine but it might sound a little different than the same guitar effect.