Nah, they will literally refuse to sign it - mind you, if you slip them some cash I suppose they could bend the rules. It's a shit business, I know.
Quote by webbtje
No, you have to buy one pre-signed from the merch stand.

lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Yeah, they do come off as twats because of it, but I'm sure it's not the band that's to blame.

Stupid labels and their rules. **** them, honestly.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
I don't know if it's the label, really. When I met Alex Skolnick, he literally told me "Dude, nothing personal, but time is money, so either cough up or get lost".

I like to think I just caught him in a bad mood, cause he seems like a generally nice guy...
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Liar! Alex would never say that!

Is someone else here to confrim this?
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
I once asked Alex what his main influences were, but he just ignored me and kept playing
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
I once asked him to sign this setlist. He took my permanent marker and poked it in my eye, then took the setlist back so they didn't have to print a new one. I have a rubber eye now.

I could distinctly hear the sound of children crying coming from their dressing room. I heard it with my own two eyes. Eye.
Last edited by webbtje at Jun 20, 2010,
Quote by webbtje
I once asked him to sign this setlist. He took my permanent marker and poked it in my eye, then took the setlist back so they didn't have to print a new one. I have a rubber eye now.

I could distinctly hear the sound of children crying coming from their dressing room. I heard it with my own two eyes. Eye.

For some reason, I'm pretty sure what's not what eyes do.