theres this girl, iv known since she was 14 shes 18 now...when we met it was love at first sight, she wanted me and i wanted her but we were both too shy...since then iv been the shoulder to cry on and a friend for advice but this past winter we became lovers...although before that her ex left for the marines...now im kind of friends with this guy...but he treated her like shit...and she never completly felt like she was completly with me...it was like a close friends with benefits thing...well all the time she tells me how sweet i am and how amazing i am, then why when he got back did she choose him? i told her he'd **** her up but she just got mad saying i just wanted her for myself....well he ended up cheating on her after they broke up and got back together...a few months go by and shes exited to be with me...then that passion just dies....when she was with him she wanted me and wasnt attracted to him....well we dated for 5 days and i broke it off cus she wasnt "comfortable" with me, cus i guess it was the same but reversed....now shes not a cheater or a slut...shes really split down the middle....she knows im good for her, but she cant forget him for some STUPID ****ING REASON...does she want what she cant have? am i just a fool who cant give up? i want to be with this girl for the rest of my life and iv been fighting tooth and nail for her...i just hope if she does go back with him *even after countless times saying shes done with him* shell relise what she just lost...i know im rambling but i cant talk to anyone else, please help me pit, ill answer any questions any of you have...
Originally Posted by SenseS FaiL
everytime it thunders i have to be away from a window and outside, i saw a tv show where it showed me a lady getting thundered in the face by watching outside her car window and that scarred me for life i guess
plz guys my life is litterally on the line, and i dont know what to do anymore
everytime it thunders i have to be away from a window and outside, i saw a tv show where it showed me a lady getting thundered in the face by watching outside her car window and that scarred me for life i guess
Learn how to use grammar correctly and she'll fall for you. I promise.
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
What's that Robin? You have a relationship problem? Screw the bat mobile! To The Relationship Thread!
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by Deathrow_Saints
plz guys my life is litterally on the line, and i dont know what to do anymore

I missed that part.
The playground of the world
my question is what should i do to bring her back in my arms and not want to be with him...
i need help now...and im stuck between what to do...i know if i make her jealouse she'll want me...but i dont want to take the chance of her just thinking i gave up on her because then she'll probably stay with him knowing im a lost cause or something
http://www.laddertheory.com/ --
Thats your problem.
You are the doormat to this chick. She knows you will always be there to catch her so she runs around with other people and uses you to boost her self-esteem.

Find another chick, cut her out of your life for a bit. Show her your life doesnt revolve around her. If she really digs you she will make an effort to keep in touch.
^ iv been told that before...but it seems she just can't seem to forget something about this guy...i DO want her to nkow what she's missing, i just can't muster up the balls to actually leave her and risk her not coming back to me...is it really my best choice?
If you grammar they will come.
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
To the relationship thread NOW boy, and I'll give you some advice. And read that wall of text. ^_^
Emarried to the awesome BlackWaterson.

If you need someone to talk to, I'm usually about so drop me a pm or swing by the Hugging Thread.
if anyone thinks that leaving her for a time will actually help me plz say so...
Quote by JJ2003
Thats your problem.
You are the doormat to this chick. She knows you will always be there to catch her so she runs around with other people and uses you to boost her self-esteem.

Find another chick, cut her out of your life for a bit. Show her your life doesnt revolve around her. If she really digs you she will make an effort to keep in touch.

bollocks.

you need to SHOW her why you're the best for her. get all spontanious romance, the exciting stuff, the flowers, random presents, show her the effort you're willing to put in to make it work.

EDIT and if she doesn't see that then you may as well move on, there's people who will appreciate you more out there.

TM
Last edited by tim_mop at Jun 20, 2010,
Quote by JJ2003
Thats your problem.

This is what I was preparing to say, it is exactly your answer. I'm not sure if you already answered this, but does the other guy know about you and her? If not, abandon ship. Girls are tricky things, and though I don't know you, I could bet your girl is the same as most others, selfish and self centred.

I recommend you try to find another girl, somebody who can treat you like a normal human being, unless of course, your ugly. If so, all hope is lost.

Seriously though, GOOD LUCK.
If you really love her you'll let her be happy, whether thats with you or not. It sucks but thats how life is sometimes, feelings are something you can't control so you just gotta go with the flow
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
yea all 3 of us know whats happend and what is happening i wouldnt say im ugly, she says im drop dead sexy, i honestly dont see it tho...anyways...it sometimes feels like iv done all i can do...every romantic thing thats ever been done...honestly iv sat and tried to think of more ways or something i havnt already done
iv straight forward told her if she wnats to be with him then do it, but she didnt because she was afraid to lose me...it was the same way reversed when she was dating him after he got back...she didnt want to hurt him by being with me...and now she doesnt want to hurt me by being with him....but he hasnt changed and he actually just got a girl 3 days ago but he'd drop her like that if she told him she wanted him again
Wow...

She sounds like a bitch....why would you want to be with a bitch?

I know you think this is super important, but seriously, get away from her. In a few years you'll look back on this and think about how dumb you were. Trust me, because that is where I'm at in my life right now.

Being needy is going to do nothing but cause your own isolation. So if you want to be alone for your entire life, continue to be needy.

This is what I'm doing now, after being where you were. Just live life. If it is meant to be, it will be. You cannot force relationships together. Just live your life and you might end up finding someone better who actually appreciates you.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
^ she does appreciate me though, she really does...she just cant seem to forget him...and i guess im just man enough to admit id be lost without her...its not exactly easy to leave someone you want to be with
Quote by Deathrow_Saints
^ she does appreciate me though, she really does...she just cant seem to forget him...and i guess im just man enough to 1-admit id be lost without her...2-its not exactly easy to leave someone you want to be with

1-That's your problem.
2-No, but we have all done it.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
heres the thing...2 years ago i had the chance with her...she called me and wanted to know if would date her...would i? i was dumb and trying to "mr. right" and told her no...WHY!? casue i was tired of waiting and 2 days before that i had asked the most random blonde bimbo...what happend? we dated for a year and a month befor the guy left for boot camp i left her...i was only with her so long cus i felt trapped....i dont want this too happen again...i dont want to just **** someone else up to get what i want....and i dont want to have a chance and throw it away .......again.........
Quote by Deathrow_Saints
theres this girl, iv known since she was 14 shes 18 now...when we met it was love at first sight, she wanted me and i wanted her but we were both too shy...since then iv been the shoulder to cry on and a friend for advice but this past winter we became lovers...although before that her ex left for the marines...now im kind of friends with this guy...but he treated her like shit...and she never completly felt like she was completly with me...it was like a close friends with benefits thing...well all the time she tells me how sweet i am and how amazing i am, then why when he got back did she choose him? i told her he'd **** her up but she just got mad saying i just wanted her for myself....well he ended up cheating on her after they broke up and got back together...a few months go by and shes exited to be with me...then that passion just dies....when she was with him she wanted me and wasnt attracted to him....well we dated for 5 days and i broke it off cus she wasnt "comfortable" with me, cus i guess it was the same but reversed....now shes not a cheater or a slut...shes really split down the middle....she knows im good for her, but she cant forget him for some STUPID ****ING REASON...does she want what she cant have? am i just a fool who cant give up? i want to be with this girl for the rest of my life and iv been fighting tooth and nail for her...i just hope if she does go back with him *even after countless times saying shes done with him* shell relise what she just lost...i know im rambling but i cant talk to anyone else, please help me pit, ill answer any questions any of you have...

(Invalid img)

Honestly man that sucks, big time

I don't even know what to tell you to be honest, i get that you really like her, but don't try and force her to do something she doesn't want to do

Girls have feelings to, and they should be respected, just like any guys

Ahh who am i kidding, just tie her up and rape her, you'll feel better
Quote by Deathrow_Saints
^ she does appreciate me though, she really does...she just cant seem to forget him...and i guess im just man enough to admit id be lost without her...its not exactly easy to leave someone you want to be with

This is your problem.

You are not unique. This isn't special. I bet nearly everyone here has experienced something similar. I know i have. You think this is all special right now, you think this is a big deal, that you cannot go on without her, but you can. She is just a person. There are billions of people. None are perfect.

And it is easy to leave bro. You don't go around her. Seriously, not that difficult. Quit this teenage angst bullshit. If you took yourself back a bit and looked at this objectively you might just see how insignificant this thing is in the grand scheme of things. A teenage romance. Its nothing. Hell, 50% of people get divorced, and you aren't even married. You don't even have the type of relationship that would warrant getting married. That is how insignificant this is. That is how pointless this is.

If you want to be miserable, stay in the same rut. If you want to be happy, leave what is making you unhappy.

You aren't unique bro. We've been there. I would have been in as much denial as you, but I've been there. I've been where you are now. And trust me, it is not a big deal, even though you think it is. I thought I couldn't go on, that life was over. But I did go on, and I feel like I was a ****ing idiot.

Its up to you what you do, I just hope you may actually consider what we're all saying.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by ShredHead396
(Invalid img)

Honestly man that sucks, big time

I don't even know what to tell you to be honest, i get that you really like her, but don't try and force her to do something she doesn't want to do

Girls have feelings to, and they should be respected, just like any guys

Ahh who am i kidding, just tie her up and rape her, you'll feel better

we dated for 5 days and i kept telling her if she wasnt happy with me then we ccan pretend it never happend...i dont want her to be with me if she isnt happy...so once again....i threw a chance away....things were starting to work tho...even after...she got more comfortable and things were better...i just dont know where all this comes from....shes a HUGE " what if " thinker....she doesnt want just any relationship...she wants her next relationship to be her last...but if its with him she wont be happy.
Quote by Deathrow_Saints
we dated for 5 days and i kept telling her if she wasnt happy with me then we ccan pretend it never happend...i dont want her to be with me if she isnt happy...so once again....i threw a chance away....things were starting to work tho...even after...she got more comfortable and things were better...i just dont know where all this comes from....shes a HUGE " what if " thinker....she doesnt want just any relationship...she wants her next relationship to be her last...but if its with him she wont be happy.

Ahh man, im sorry for my asshole post above

If you want, i can message you my msn and we can talk this out together, if not, then i gotta tell you, sitting her down and talking out what your telling us here may help out a lot, or maybe talking to a close friend of parent could be very beneficial for you

It brings you down to see people in this state, but trust me man, in the end, if nothing works out, then she is only 1 in about 8 billion ( ? ) people on this earth, i'm sure you'll find someone else that will love you and that you can spend the rest of your life with in an loving and meaningful relation ship

I have faith in you man, i'm certain there is a young, dark haired, lovely,compassionate girl out there for you, you just have to find her

Here, have a big ass bowl of frosted flakes, on me

Quote by Deathrow_Saints

How do you not see it? It is so obvious!

You tell her she can leave. DERP. No confidence means no women.

She wants her next to be the last?

THAT IS A DEAD GIVE AWAY TO AVOID HER.

She wants to force her life to be a certain way then. She'll make things fit where they might now, and in the end both of you would be miserable.

Forget her, move on. Quit the moping and "grow a pair." You are your own person, you aren't reliant on this girl.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by TunerAddict
How do you not see it? It is so obvious!

You tell her she can leave. DERP. No confidence means no women.

She wants her next to be the last?

THAT IS A DEAD GIVE AWAY TO AVOID HER.

She wants to force her life to be a certain way then. She'll make things fit where they might now, and in the end both of you would be miserable.

Forget her, move on. Quit the moping and "grow a pair." You are your own person, you aren't reliant on this girl.

Why would i force her to be with me if shes not happy? also i want my next one to be my last as well...i dont want to play the feild i want kids and my own life
so if i start hanging around another girl how many of you think this will help?
if she wants stuff she cant have i guess

sorry if that sucks its just that i found your story illegible
Quote by Go Square Go!
How do you get 'math' from 'mathematics'.
Quote by MetallicaPwn3dU
if she wants stuff she cant have i guess

sorry if that sucks its just that i found your story illegible

well yeah it does suck but im looking for advice on how to change that,