Don't get me wrong, I love guitar Though lately I've been experimenting with electronic music, either completely done on computer or heavily modified by it. I've written a few programs, including a sine wave synthesizer and ping-pong delay, to make my music, along with Audacity (awesome audio editing program imo). I've five "songs" (some are too short, in my opinion, to be considered proper songs) on http://ursession.com/roflmusic. My cousin and I share this ursession page, my artist name is J. If you like The Mars Volta, you should listen to his songs, btw. Oh, and you may not hear the bass pulse on the tune titled "Gmaj Remix" if using regular earbud headphones. Which reminds me, you may want to use headphones since I abused that ping-pong delay program, which ping-pongs the repeats between the left and right channels. I love it lol. Please feedback.
I think the ideas are cool and everything, but after a while it gets very generic. These however would be very good for background on a different track if you get what I mean. Also, all of the songs meshed together which I thought was really cool (as in I thought it was one long song:P)

C4C?
Huh, I didn't pick up on the meshing phenom. I'll have to listen through, interesting. For Gmaj I've got some guitar work I can probably lay over it. I couldn't ever play Gmaj very well on guitar, making me play with a different rhythm that's got some character to it. I'll see if I can get it to layer right, make things more interesting. Thanks bro.
its good to see people making different music and youve done your tracks proud

i thought they were pretty damn good, real chill and just nice
enjoyed listening to them, you should get beats to them though, i thought they'd have beats to them but no
i think theyd sound sick as **** with real heavy beats behind them
sup to you what you do with them though

cool stuff though fella
Quote by alexgepgepgep
like getting punched in the face with awesome

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
Thanks, man I've been wanting to layer some sort of rhythm or beat, but I'm fairly clueless to how I'm supposed to that. Do you know any software that could help me out with that?
I just started listening to this. I already dig from the first note. The tone you have from this synth is killer! It makes me feel like I'm in a snowy Mario land about to trip the magic shrooms. I also really like Wave Tube, it kind of reminds me of Radiohead for a second.
Last edited by gabestigmatic at Jun 21, 2010,
I appreciate the synth praise lol. By itself it sucks, it just outputs a pure, digital sine wave, but it's Audacity that gives it some character. I have the sine waves tossed into a WAV file, edit it with Audacity, and use it to squish it into an mp3. Really adds colour.
I'm listening to your stuff now. Dude, very creative. I dig it! Very eccentric
What PRS model do you have btw? I've got one too, but it's only an SE...