not sure if this belongs here, but the question Is about the gear and not the band so here goes...

does anyone know what the 2 speaker cab that seems to have yellow, subwoofer looking speakers in it that sits between both guitarist's amps and regular 4x12?

it's in their video that can be seen on youtube, search "texas in July hook line and sinner"

i've never seen this setup before and wanted to know what those are...

thanks!
You'll get way more responses if you post the link. Most people don't care enough to look it up on their own (including me). Not trying to be harsh, just honest.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

really o_O i acutely thought they were amps

well if they amps I think they are just trying to have even amount of speakers for everyone.
The bassist is using a 6x12 cab while guitarists have 4x12+2x12=6x12

but that is just a guess
Quote by MatrixClaw
anyway, i must be off, my gf says we gotta go cause i poked her and now she's bleeding

Quote by BobDetroit
The real question is why the **** are you talking to your mom about a Mesa?What the hell did you think she was going to say?"No dear, I prefer Dual Rec tone?!"
Bassists usually use 10 or 15 inch speakers..so I don't know about that whole theory.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Definitely light boxes.
-Gear-
Mesa Triple Rectifier---Bogner/Line6 SpiderValve---Orange PPC 4x12

-Pedalboard/Rackmount-
Alesis MidiVerb4--BBE SonicMaximizer 442--Ibanez TS9
Boss DD-3--Morley Mark Tremonti Wah

-Guitars-
Ibanez ART-100
Ibanez S-470
oops my fault then
Quote by MatrixClaw
anyway, i must be off, my gf says we gotta go cause i poked her and now she's bleeding

Quote by BobDetroit
The real question is why the **** are you talking to your mom about a Mesa?What the hell did you think she was going to say?"No dear, I prefer Dual Rec tone?!"
excellent! thanks for clearing that up (with the pics and everything) - i guess i just was confused since they don't seem to actually use them (as in turn the lights on) in the video

now i feel dumb thinking they were some sort of speaker