Page 1 of 2
thinking along the lines of high graphiced stuff in the first-person genre, like:

Penumbra black plague
Doom3
Quake 1
Silent Hill 4
Condemned 2
Alone In The Dark
Metro 2033

cuz I was actually looking for the scariest one (not just limited to the above)... and if there are any others that I did not mention plz inform.
Yeah. But the same can be said for DAR amps and other amps which use "weird" tubes...dammit I want a pair of KT120s..I might blow up my amp and burn my house down, but at least I'll go out in a blaze of glory
Silent Hill 2.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
99rooms.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

resident evil 4

some parts of that just get disturbing
Quote by Go Square Go!
How do you get 'math' from 'mathematics'.
Manhunt. The ambience freaks me out way more than DooM 3.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
The Silent Hill series (SH4 in particular) are the scariest games ever. I've never seen a movie, read a book or played any other game that has created such shocking tension and disturbing atmosphere. Japanese horror is always better than western horror
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
half life . Seriously i find penumbra freaking scary, i mean we don't even have a gun to fight those things
Quote by supralightning
send your gf over to my place and ill give her a birthday present

Gear:
Fender Squier
SP-10 (i almost don't use it)
Boss DS-1
Boss RC-2 (very useful)
Boss GT-10 (hell yeah)
Good Headphones
Gameboy color

Lastfm
Forbidden Siren 1 on playstation 2 was ****ing terrifying in every way... nothing scarier to me... except maybe silent hill 1-3
Dom, look... I Caught a PWOPER fish
Quote by DirtyMakik
Manhunt. The ambience freaks me out way more than DooM 3.

yes...the suspense you feel hiding in a bush wondering if they'll ever find you

it just eats you inside
Quote by Go Square Go!
How do you get 'math' from 'mathematics'.
Quote by MetallicaPwn3dU
yes...the suspense you feel hiding in a bush wondering if they'll ever find you

it just eats you inside

...the heartbeat...
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Dead Space. I watched all the walkthroughs before i got the game so I knew when everything was gonna happen yet I still shit my pants everytime something jumped out at me.
Quote by danimalhxc
Dead Space. I watched all the walkthroughs before i got the game so I knew when everything was gonna happen yet I still shit my pants everytime something jumped out at me.

Why. Why would you do that.
The playground of the world
Silent Hill 2 and Fatal Frame. Dead Space was pretty scary to begin with, but after a while I got used to it. Silent Hill 2 and Fatal Frame, however, had me on edge the entire way through.
The story on Metro 2033 is good, but if you are looking for something to scare you shitless, it is not the game for you. It was not really that scary, but featured some quite discusting mutated creatures though.
In Dead Space the ambient noises always made you feel like something was going to pop out of the ceiling or wall. i played Fear and it was just a creepy game for me, i had to play it on and off.
Dead Space is a pretty terrifying game tbh but I unfortunately became completely desensitized to horror and things that are supposed to be "scary" many years ago. It's not so much the concept and the setting of the game that's unsettling but the way the developers used the audio and ambience.
Quote by Metallica1554
You mean video game?

yes actually, I just thought that the word 'game' attracted too much negative attention
Yeah. But the same can be said for DAR amps and other amps which use "weird" tubes...dammit I want a pair of KT120s..I might blow up my amp and burn my house down, but at least I'll go out in a blaze of glory
how do people get scared by video games? if you are referring to being startled, then yes i have been startled by many video games, but that is has nothing to do with being scared. When i was 5 I was scared by this one game, but that was when i was FIVE. the only interaction video games ever give me are visual reactions conflicting with sight and maybe sound reaction. This is why i get startled, but the interaction is never enough to trigger fear in my mind and become scared.
;} KsE
Quote by C_majzer
yes actually, I just thought that the word 'game' attracted too much negative attention

Negative attention?
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Quote by BeastlyBassist

Negative attention?

"video game thread, no0b!"
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Dead Space was one, although after a while I became desensitized to the monsters. At the beginning of the game tears were coming out of my eyes (I shit you not), by the end, I was cutting em like butter.

Also, Silent Hill 2, damn pyramid head....
Quote by DirtyMakik
"video game thread, no0b!"

Well if he knew a thread about games belonged in the gaming thread, but still chose to make a separate one, then you can't really say it's undeserved negative attention

Also: Gaming thread, no0b!
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
I think if the Condemned 2 (Bloodshot) graphics were utilized, & Silent Hill 2 & 4-like creatures were omnipresent troughout, but with a little more abience and all the 'edge' and ghosties from Fatal Frame 1 & 2 AND it should also dominantly Japanese-based horror/survival, but 1st person (so u feel more like u are the character), BUT the abilities & adgilities from that of Prototype, eh?
Quote by Zeletros
Guitar hero

Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Interactive animation? You know you can just say video game.

On topic, I haven't really played any scary games. I guess Dead Space but it wasn't that crazy. I am about to play Siren Blood Curse and plan to shit, piss, and cry myself through the game. Hopefully it ****s me up.
Dead Space and Doom 3. Absolutely no question. Silent hill, Resident evil and all the games like that never really scary me.

Dead Space and Doom 3 STILL scare me. No matter how many times i've played them, I've practically memorized exactly what will happen every time I play, but it's STILL scary.
Condemned 1. Until it took the, all too predictable, zombie twist.
Get back in the house and take your I'm-so-old-I'm-gonna DAMN-DIE-pills!
-Early Cuyler

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

R.I.P. Dael Moore
S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Playing that shit at night with lights off and getting to the lab x-18 part.

Good times.
Half Life scares the shit out of me sometimes. Not just Ravenholm, but down in the underground car parks in Episode 1 in particular.....
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?
when i first played resident evil 1.. as you start the game with jill walk into a room.. then back into the dining room where barry is and the zombie bursts in..

1) the only time of my life i was fully scared (baring in mind i was all of 8 years old)

2) I will never wear those underwear again

3) I cried and hit my playstation so hard it broke just to end the horror

4) profit ?!
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
Page 1 of 2