Hi. On my guitar cable the cable the very tip of my lead, the tip of the jack, not the jack itself, has become loose and wobbly and cuts out while I'm playing. Has this happened to anyone and else and does anyone know of any fixes? Thanks in advance.
DO IT LIVE
Quote by beckyjc
Have you tried tightening the metal enclosure around it? Or just replacing the jack.

The enclosure is as tight as i can get it and I will replace the jack if an easier solution doesn't come up.
DO IT LIVE
have you tried bending the part that touches the tip further inward so that it makes a more secure contact with the jack?
Quote by Corby1888
Hi. On my guitar cable the cable the very tip of my lead, the tip of the jack, not the jack itself, has become loose and wobbly and cuts out while I'm playing. Has this happened to anyone and else and does anyone know of any fixes? Thanks in advance.

buy a new cable.
What?
Just unsolder the old plug and solder a new one on. Once you have the plug soldering it on will take about five minutes, most of that being the time it takes the soldering iron to heat up.