I have some money to burn and I'm thinking of selling my ME-50 and buy single pedals instead, I need a distortion pedal, a noise canceler, a chorus and a tuner.

Their pedals are expensive, I'm going to buy their distortion and maybe their metal dist if you can convince me. The only distortion effects I'm using are DS1 and MT2, normal chorus and simple delays.

So, are you happy with your Hardwire products? They seem solid, have you had any problems with the pedals? I liked the sound of the dist pedal, are you happy with yours?

Thanks for your time.
I have a Hardwire HT-2 (tuner pedal) and it does its job, of course I can't comment on effect quality but build quality's alright.
i have the TL-2, its ok, lot of feedback and highs
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Quote by TheOpenMind
I have a Hardwire HT-2 (tuner pedal) and it does its job, of course I can't comment on effect quality but build quality's alright.

I have this pedal as well. Works like a dream for me. Only thing is when you drop tune to A# and below it gets a little sketchy. You have to tune those with Artificial Harmonics. I'd recommend it.
Main Setup:
Charvel So-Cal

Dunlop Volume
Digitech Tuner
Custom Compressor
VFE Blues King
Ibanez TS9 30th Anniv
Boss DD20
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Hardwire Supernatural
Loop-Master 2 Channel Looper

Mesa Single Rec
Should I keep the ME-50 or get rid of it? The distortion effects are fun to play with, but the SC2 sounds better than the DS1 if you ask me. And there's no need for 22 different effects when only two or three are used.

How's their Delay/Looper compared to Boss'? Boss don't have a looper in their delay, but it's way more expensive.
Last edited by Busterkid at Jun 20, 2010,
Quote by Busterkid
Should I keep the ME-50 or get rid of it? The distortion effects are fun to play with, but the SC2 sounds better than the DS1 if you ask me. And there's no need for 22 different effects when only two or three are used.

How's their Delay/Looper compared to Boss'? Boss don't have a looper in their delay, but it's way more expensive.

I can't speak for the Hardwire delay, but the DD-7 does have a 40 second looper.
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
The Hardwire delay is fantastic. It has less features than the Boss, but sounds better, IMO. The Hardwire's looper is 20 seconds, and unfortunately can't be used with delay at the same time...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I have the Hardwire Delay/looper and I love it. Really good sound quality which is why I chose it over the boss. The looper is fun to play around with too but for me the sound quality is what made me pick it over other delays in the same price range. I've heard good things about the CM-2 also.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
What amp do you have?

Edit: Nevermind checked your profile.

IMO they're a bit hit and miss. The reverb and tube overdrive seem good, but others (like the TL-2 ) sound rubbish to my ears. Try before you buy, but I'd they're on par with the standard Boss, EHX etc. stuff.

I don't know, I like the TL-2. Except for the Loose mode, its way too muddy. Does come in handy occasionally, though, like if you're trying for a fuzz-ish sound. Good starting distortion till you begin to crave a better distortion (like me right now ).