Chris Levine is my name, i'm from bum**** iowa and am sick of the "music scene" here. i am 20 years old. been playin for almost 6 years. i am willing to move ANYWHERE for the RIGHT band. I play guitar (lead mainly). i am a song writer (mostly music as opposed to lyrics). main influences are guns n roses, motley crue, murderdolls, brides of destruction, aerosmith, skid row, etc.

i have a great bassist and drummer here in iowa but am afraid they aint willing to roll the dice and live for this like me. very nikki sixx/tommy lee rhythm section. i would love another guitar player to write with! my izzy stradlin!

i need a band that is as young and hungry and sick of todays music industry as i am. as sad as it is, image is a part of rock n roll, so be willing to look the part. i need people wanting and willing to change the world and live for this. live on the road. live like brothers. live for the music. need to be trusting and in it for all the right reasons.

for an idea of what my style is, listen to our latest tracks "break all the rules" and "no one to blame" www.myspace.com/lyinheart. i am wanting an edgier, harder sound, but still balls ahead real rock n roll.

this aint a game guys, this is life! live it or leave it! need guys that can write! callaborate, and make everything we touch our own! lets do this! lets bring rock n roll back!

call me 319-440-0048 or facebook me.
i dont check my email much.
Now that is a rock n' roll attitude! Wish you the best of luck man.
My Music
-Leave a rating, comment with link will C4C-
stop living in the 80's bro it will never happen again, sorry but your wasting your time. and stop trying to live like motely crue and how can you call 80's hair metal rock n roll? it was about nothing more than money.
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
Quote by Skagasm
stop living in the 80's bro it will never happen again, sorry but your wasting your time. and stop trying to live like motely crue and how can you call 80's hair metal rock n roll? it was about nothing more than money.

Its all music man, no matter the time, style, or genre, its all music. Some people love music, if this guys is willing to drop his life for something, he obviosly loves it, and I say more power to ya clevine666. I wish I could dedicate my life to music, just have other obligations.

Dont let anyone tell you your wasting your time, if you love it, do it. You'll never regret it.
My Music
-Leave a rating, comment with link will C4C-
Nice Persona, im 11 and i love hair metal, i have a band and i play rhythm guitar, i dont care what my mom says, no matter what i will move to LA when im 18 to bring back hair metal. I wish u were younger so we could be like Slash and Izzy. Good luck,music is life and good luck Slash,make sure your dreams come true!!!!!
that is exactly what i want. i play guitar and i love to play. im in wisconsin, i just tried geting a band together but i dont think they are as committed as me. ive never been in a band. im lookin to bring back hard rock to i absolutly love hard rock more than any other type of music. i listen to everything but rap.
**** man, im up for a nasty dirty shitstained sleaze rock em'up ****in metal band!
I play both bas and guitar and i would ****in tear the world up if i were in a sleaze band. **** i have the hair, not the looks but who gives a shit! **** i love G'nR, Mötley, Murderdolls, Aerosmith and my ****ing fav band of all time! Hardcore Superstar, best ****ing band! Look them up! You will love them!

It's just the prob that i live in Sweden so that sucks big time! But if you happen to pay a visit to Sweden, look me up! Alright?

Yea check the **** out Crashdiet too!
Here's to hoping you find a good band! The music industry needs more people like you with that attitude. Good luck!
UG's AC/DC Lover
Quote by Skagasm

90's grunge/indie kid.

Don't listen to this guy. If you were down here in Tampa, you'd be my first pick as a guitarist OP.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
Quote by hairmetal98
I wish u were younger so we could be like Slash and Izzy

i think you mean slash and steven, they were the ones who met when they were around your age
I play Sleazy/Glam type stuff also! I play rythem/lead guitar as well....But wish you lived in NC. My two fave bands are: Kiss & Motley Crue! I also luv Bowie & T~Rex. Hey I added you to Myspace!! Do you have Facebook??