Hey guys im wondering if you know of any websites that sell rockstar/metal clothing. Stuff like metal studded armbands, bullet belts, leather pants/jackets and jeans etc.

I already know rockabilia.com sell studded armbands and belts but any other sites?

Cheers, xx
Quote by guitarsftw

Yeah! Thats cool! And expensive I quess..
Guitar:
Gibson SG Special Faded Worn Cherry
Strat, homemade
Tele, Homemade
Old Spanish Acoustic

Bass:
BaCH RBB
Ibanez Iceman Bass
Ibanez GSR190 (fretless)
Gear:
American Strat (Modded with Kinman Pickups and more )
PRS Paul Allender (Don't like Cradle of Filth though )
Line 6 Spider Valve 212 (Broken )
Blackstar HT-5 Combo Amp

DR.ZOIDBERG!!!!! (Very inspirational)
My parents have an authentic 13th century Spanish suit of armor, is that what you mean? It was inherited from my mom's dad, he was a famous painter, with his money he bought tons of old stuff...
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Quote by MapOfYourHead

Is it me, or does ordering [your] coffin online seem a bit... wrong?
Quote by theogonia777

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Punkstuff should sort you out.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Dream Floyd
Is it me, or does ordering [your] coffin online seem a bit... wrong?

No no, it's not for being buried in. You order quite a small one, cut two holes for your legs, two for the arms, and one for the head. It's worth making a little catflap for when you need a wee too, pissing yourself ist not krieg.
Last edited by webbtje at Jun 20, 2010,
Quote by webbtje
No no, it's not for being buried in. You order quite a small one, cut two holes for your legs, two for the arms, and one for the head. It's worth making a little catflap for when you need a wee too, pissing yourself ist not krieg.

Just make sure you get one big enough.

Quote by webbtje

So it's like a stocks, but more metal?
Quote by theogonia777

Quote by Born A Fool
Last edited by Dream Floyd at Jun 20, 2010,
Hot Topics got some pretty metal clothes....
Quote by PwarDuex
your name is about as funny as a burning orphanage

just steampunk the clothes you have... get some copper and brass... then... you are bad ass

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
The rebel rock stuff is awesome... shame it's so pricey and in America
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Heavy Metal...
Guitar:
Gibson SG Special Faded Worn Cherry
Strat, homemade
Tele, Homemade
Old Spanish Acoustic

Bass:
BaCH RBB
Ibanez Iceman Bass
Ibanez GSR190 (fretless)
You can always make your own spikes and studs, it's not that difficult if you have a sweatband and some nails laying around.
With a sweatband? I'd pay good money to see a sweatband with some safety pins shoved through it.
Well, cut it to wristband size, sew it together, and shove the nails of your choice through it :P

Dear lord, do not wear a sweatband with spikes on your head
Straight into the wrists hopefully
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.

?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
40pp n00b.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by eazy-c
40pp n00b.
They're everywhere and nowhere.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?