The chickens are real, but the guitar noises are just fooling around with some tapping with LOTS of effects like phaser, flanger, and chorus. A MASSIVE amount
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

One of bucketheads signature effects is his killswitch, makes that "stuttering sound" installed one on my strat after hearing Jordan
Gear:
American Strat (Modded with Kinman Pickups and more )
PRS Paul Allender (Don't like Cradle of Filth though )
Line 6 Spider Valve 212 (Broken )
Blackstar HT-5 Combo Amp

DR.ZOIDBERG!!!!! (Very inspirational)
yeah well i'd ask it in the BH thread but that's more like music discussion not behind music thing.

like at 0.30 in the robotic chickens he starts this killer tapping thing. i believe that's done on a guitar but it sounds like ... like a pinball kind of thing .. what effects is he using?? im guessing reverb, may be harmonizer or pitch shifter along with the dry signal and i dont know loads of distortion??

yeah i'd install a killswitch on my strat to but i dont know. i think i won't like the look of the additional switch on my strat. it really looks like it's complete and nothing else may look well with it... tho i really want one and i think i'll install it on my future guitar. lol onno when it will be but ima buy schecter damien elite FR i guess... might be hard to install a killswitch. either replace a knob or drill the body?!?
Quote by vigenharutyunya
yeah well i'd ask it in the BH thread but that's more like music discussion not behind music thing.

like at 0.30 in the robotic chickens he starts this killer tapping thing. i believe that's done on a guitar but it sounds like ... like a pinball kind of thing .. what effects is he using?? im guessing reverb, may be harmonizer or pitch shifter along with the dry signal and i dont know loads of distortion??

yeah i'd install a killswitch on my strat to but i dont know. i think i won't like the look of the additional switch on my strat. it really looks like it's complete and nothing else may look well with it... tho i really want one and i think i'll install it on my future guitar. lol onno when it will be but ima buy schecter damien elite FR i guess... might be hard to install a killswitch. either replace a knob or drill the body?!?

Firstly, the buckethead thread is for gerenal discussion of everything buckethead and even if you did need a seperate thread for discussing his technique this wouldn't be the right forum for it, that would go in the Technique Forum.

Secondly, you needn't lose a pot to get a killswitch: http://www.shadow-electronics.com/viewpro.html?lang_id=&id=266
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.