Share some of the dreams you had when sleeping that are related it music or instruments.

Well just a few days ago, I dreamt that I was restringing my Schecter guitar(I have an Ibanez ). And unfortunately, my sister scattered the strings all over the house and I had to go find them.
I dreamt that I went to a Maiden concert and met Nicko McBrain.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I dreamt about Jimmy Page in a graveyard wearing a cape while digging up coffins about 3 years ago...
Last edited by MapOfYourHead at Jun 20, 2010,
i had a dream where i smashed my guitar over some kids head. In retrospective it wasn't that good of a dream except for the part where i got to smash a guitar
i had a dream where i dreamt that i was watching Heaven and Hell at the Maiden gig that i'm going to. Later that day/next day i find out that Heaven and Hell had to cancel their appearance. Coincidence or what
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
I dreamt that me, Steve Vai, and John Petrucci were in a valley and there were mutant zombie ninjas coming at us, so we formed a circle and took out our guitar-swords and tried to hold them off. But, when the massacre was over, a giant eagle with exhaust pipes and shotguns on its wings showed up in the air, so john petrucci transformed into a rocket launcher and we used him to kill it.
I dreamt that my friend smashed my guitar so I just walked over and clamped the two pieces together and it was better.
I enjoy Music

Someone gave me a song sheet, said i could use it. i woke up and forgot the ****ing song.
http://www.youtube.com/user/charliegray12212

check out my youtube channel for guitar covers.

Quote by Radman_Paiza
I saw it with my dudefriend. But I'm totally not gay, because I have a girlfriend. She's imaginary, but atleast I have one.
Quote by sporkman7
I dreamt that me, Steve Vai, and John Petrucci were in a valley and there were mutant zombie ninjas coming at us, so we formed a circle and took out our guitar-swords and tried to hold them off. But, when the massacre was over, a giant eagle with exhaust pipes and shotguns on its wings showed up in the air, so john petrucci transformed into a rocket launcher and we used him to kill it.

I want what you're on.
Quote by MapOfYourHead
I dreamt about Jimmy Page in a graveyard wearing a cape while digging up coffins about 3 years ago...

Reading this and then your sig made me chortle.

On Topic: I dreamt I met Matt Heafy again and then he invited me onstage with Trivium to do vocals and I forgot the words, but then he was all "hey, it's cool man" and picked me up and I was thrown into the crowd. I thought it was real. I woke up dissapoint.
Quote by UntilISleep

I want what you're on.

+1
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I had a dream when I was about 15 where I was in a guitar shop and Slash came in, he picked up a Les Paul and started shredding on it then picked up a 30 string ukulele and started shredding some insane licks on it, after that he picked up a dinner plate and started shredding on that, without a doubt the coolest dream I've ever had
Quote by anorexorcist15
Someone gave me a song sheet, said i could use it. i woke up and forgot the ****ing song.

Sucks, bro. But I find that insanely funny.

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Last edited by rockingamer2 at Jun 20, 2010,
I had a weird dream that Geddy Lee was sitting in my bedroom playing the cello. When I went in he took off all the strings and told me to get him pink ones.

He then stood up, put on a black cape and jumped out of the window, telling me I had a lesson with him tomorrow.
I had a dream once that I was playing live with Dickey Betts and Great Southern.
Comic

SAAAAAAAAANNNNNSSSS!!!!
i had a dream about a week ago that i finally told my friends that i play guitar (almost none of them know in real life) and they told me to do a show for them then everyone pulled out guitars and i never ended up playing
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I had a weird dream that Geddy Lee was sitting in my bedroom playing the cello. When I went in he took off all the strings and told me to get him pink ones.

He then stood up, put on a black cape and jumped out of the window, telling me I had a lesson with him tomorrow.

No you didn't. Shut up.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
I dreamt I was playing a Mesa Mark V and it sounded like a Marshall MG
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
went to the local music store to buy some black jazz iii's, the guys that were working behind the counter were the members of rush, they gave me a prototype pick that made me play like brian may, i like to keep my picks in my mouth so i put the pick in my mouth, it tasted like black licorice and i hate that taste so i couldnt use it. In the guitar section Satch was trying out some gibsons.

i had a dream i was Paul Gilbert's bass player

I had a dream i was in a 5 person g3 with Satch, Vai, Brian May, Paul Gilbert, and me

I had a dream i was al pitrelli frfom trans siberian orchestra

Quote by Fassa Albrecht

I'm up for building you a pedal.
(Or modding nearly anything moddable)
(PM Me.)
Last edited by evhbrianmay at Jun 20, 2010,
Quote by evhbrianmay

lolsimsplumbob?

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by rockingamer2
lolsimsplumbob?

Cannot unsee!
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
I had one of those dreams where you feel like you're falling, but Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds was playing in my head. T'was awesome.
I had a dream about being on American Idol and Simon Cowell gave me a lot of praise.
i dreamed that i had talent.....

Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
I swear I have dreams with something about playing guitar about every night. Remembering them is a different thing...

Anyways, one was I was sitting in my worst class that I had in school, when I started hearing the most amazing guitar solo I had ever heard. I looked around the room, but could not see the dude playing it. The bell rang, and I had that solo stuck in my head for the rest of my dream and a little while after I woke up.

I tried to play it as soon as I got up, but by the time I was in tune and warmed up, I had forgotten it...

And the only other one I remember was last night, I just dreamed I was playing guitar.