███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
That is one bad ass picture.

I find it to be 3216549873213249541321654, using your scale.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Last edited by rockingamer2 at Jun 20, 2010,
I hate the long term consequences this could have on sea life, as it's the most fascinating to me.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
I'm sure it's having far from a positive effect on the environment, but I can't help but feel that it's been blown way out of proportion by the media. As usual. 2/10.
Luck
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
where do snails get their shells, anyway?
Quote by crazy8rgood
They make them while they grow. They secrete the substance, I believe.
Quote by Gunpowder
THAT IS SO NEAT

tee hee i changed the shit out of my color scheme
Every politician is going to blame every other politician... well they already did, but the worst part is it overshadows potentially more important news... has Jon Stewart made fun of anything else in the last few months?
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
..A fair bit
Quote by Jody LeCompte
"My personal preference has always been for a rack unit. One less thing to play dance dance revolution with on your pedalboard"

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Totally screwed. How hard is it to fix a hole. Really? We can send people into space for god sake! Put an air tight shield around the hole and wait. Eventually it will reach it's containing capacity and stop the spill. Then figure out how to stop the oil going through the pipe. Get a machine that will then take the liquid out of the air tight shield and TAA DAA. But no, we're to focused on Justin Beiber or Miley Cyrus to do anything about it
Quote by Brad_Bassist
Totally screwed. How hard is it to fix a hole. Really? We can send people into space for god sake! Put an air tight shield around the hole and wait. Eventually it will reach it's containing capacity and stop the spill. Then figure out how to stop the oil going through the pipe. Get a machine that will then take the liquid out of the air tight shield and TAA DAA. But no, we're to focused on Justin Beiber or Miley Cyrus to do anything about it

I'm pretty sure BP is looking for a man as bright as you.
LARGE TEXT
People screwed themselves by making the demand for oil so high that crooks were allowed to be crooks in order to get it.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by Metallica1554
1/10

over hyped media nonesense.

Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Brad_Bassist

If this spill were 150 feet below the surface of the water, we would've had this solved somewhat similar to how you described by now. But it's a mile below the surface of the water. We can't exactly just swim down there and fix it.
about 7.5/10
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

It really does seem terrible but it's definitely being blown out of proportion. Still, that picture makes me feel sick.

¦ Epiphone Sheraton II ¦ GFS Mean 90s ¦ Ampeg J-20 ¦
¦ Fulltone OCD ¦ MXR 6-Band EQ ¦ Behringer Chorus ¦ Artec Analog Delay ¦ EHX Holy Grail ¦
This whole thing should be a wake up call that we need to be more open to drilling, this happened because everyone was so against drilling that we forced the oil companies to drill in international waters, where it's so deep nobody can get to the problem. If we allowed them to drill closer to the coast, in shallow water, a team of divers would have fixed the problem in a couple of hours.
We need to ween ourselves off fossil fuels. Theres other ways.
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
That's a really beautiful picture in the OP. o.o
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by rgrockr
This whole thing should be a wake up call that we need to be more open to drilling, this happened because everyone was so against drilling that we forced the oil companies to drill in international waters, where it's so deep nobody can get to the problem. If we allowed them to drill closer to the coast, in shallow water, a team of divers would have fixed the problem in a couple of hours.

I think this is more of a wake up telling us that we need to be more careful with how we use it. Think about it if we would have been more careful with how much oil we used maybe we would still have enough that we could drill on land if we wanted to.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
to be honest, i this is one thing i think the media isn't blowing as far out of proportion as they usually tend to do. it's pretty crappy, and BP are taking way too f*cking long. it's not just BP though, anyone could have butted in and attempted to stop the spill and sent BP the invoice (eg. america).
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I think this is more of a wake up telling us that we need to be more careful with how we use it. Think about it if we would have been more careful with how much oil we used maybe we would still have enough that we could drill on land if we wanted to.

We've got plenty on land, particularly in Alaska. The environmentalists just forced the drilling out. Remember, we can't build safer land drills cause the Elk might not like the smell; instead let's make them drill out in the ocean, where they won't be a problem... oh wait...
We couldalways re-route the oil to the mainland. Then maybe construct a sort of "oil fountain". I'm sure Trump would pay billions to have his own personal Fountain of Fire.
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
Quote by Funkbass796
I hate the long term consequences this could have on sea life, as it's the most fascinating to me.

Yeah, basically this.
I dont drink water from the gulf of mexico so I shouldnt know.

BP should be taken out back and shot in the back of the head for not having a planned procedure for this.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
That thing is ****in' beautiful.

This shit should happen more often.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
It's bad for the environment and shit which is sucks, but when it comes to gas prices and such, it will have little effect. It is really less than like 1% of the world's oil supply.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Last edited by dubstar92 at Jun 20, 2010,
blown out of proportion, how can you blow 200+ innocent animals dying a day from this oil spill out of proportion. the world these day makes me ****ing sick/
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
the real question is: if a hurricane picks this crap up and throws it all over the SE USA then would that be a fire hazard?
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
I'd just like to point this fact out... The oil company that drilled there was originally going to drill in water that was 500 feet deep. But Obama said "Oh no, you can't do that, we're going to make you drill in water that's 5000 feet deep."

I'm pretty sure the spill would've been fixed by now if the oil company would've drilled in 500 feet deep water.
Quote by rgrockr
We've got plenty on land, particularly in Alaska. The environmentalists just forced the drilling out. Remember, we can't build safer land drills cause the Elk might not like the smell; instead let's make them drill out in the ocean, where they won't be a problem... oh wait...

I was reading this good man's post and thinking to myself "This is how the average pitmonkey thinks." During this time I also was listening to Any Means Necessary by Hammerfall and thinking "This would be a great song to be listening to while reading this guys post". And then it hit me.

A version of Any Means Necessary with different lyrics would be the perfect theme song for the pit.

Totally!
Quote by Nelsean
The world needs more buttmonkeys.

Quote by Eddie4President
The Buttmonkey for best username, most intelligent posts of 21st century.
Quote by StewieSwan
Good. The world needs more of you.
Quote by joshua029
the real question is: if a hurricane picks this crap up and throws it all over the SE USA then would that be a fire hazard?

Something similar like this has happened before and the oil just... disappeared... or something.

No one knows where it went but it's gone so problem solved.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by mtforever
We need to ween ourselves off fossil fuels. Theres other ways.

ITT: bandwagons.

Go look up just how much shit is actually made from petroleum then come back.

sorry. 4am. crabby.
LtBrenton

Quote by Douglas Adams
The art of flying lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Quote by soulflyV

If I didn't have a mudkip in there, I'd sig that.

http://ltbrenton.wordpress.com My blog. Check it out.

☠ ☠ ☠
Page 1 of 3