South African medical researcher invents toothed condom to prevent rape..

Page 1 of 3
Seeing as there seems to have been a lot of rape threads recently, here's something to stop rape.

A medical researcher who met a rape victim almost 40 years ago has now invented a female condom with teeth.

The device has sharp plastic upwards-facing teeth which, when the woman is penetrated, will then latch onto the penis. The device cannot be easily removed without medical help, which the inventor will say will result in more arrests.

Article- http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/06/20/south.africa.female.condom/index.html?hpt=C2

Thoughts? Could this seriously work or is it a stupid idea?
Way to come up with a sharp solution.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
This is older than the hills, why the balls are CNN reporting it just now?
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
They just posted that article today, but I recall reading on about the exact same thing over a year ago.

...the mainstream media uses copypasta!
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
wouldnt this just piss the rapist off even more?
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
This is older than time itself.

Also, I somehow get the feeling that when your rapist gets spikes in his penis you're going to get beaten to death.
Besides, the majority of rape is not the "stranger in a dark ally" variety.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
and how will they prove that she didnt ask the lovely gentleman to put his dick in there?

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by bellamy_morello
wouldnt this just piss the rapist off even more?

The important thing is you don't have to worry about rape, only murder.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
like some comments above, once the rapists penis is trapped, and he is stuck to her, i have a feeling bad shit is gonna go down concerning the life of the victim.
i think this is stupid. how many women will honestly walk around with this up there? i just done see it happening...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by joshua029
i think this is stupid. how many women will honestly walk around with this up there? i just done see it happening...

Depends on the area. In the States, you don't need to worry about rape every time you go to the park. In some African countries, you can't leave the house without worrying about being raped.
Quote by joshua029

sounds a bit suspicious with all the hating it and such..
i just told me girl friend about this and the first thing she replied was
" thats stupid what if some drunk girl forgets and has sex?"
it could...more than likly will happen. When alcohol is involved everything changes.
Come listen to some of my songs:

My Music
Quote by Lou108
i just told me girl friend about this and the first thing she replied was
" thats stupid what if some drunk girl forgets and has sex?"
it could...more than likly will happen. When alcohol is involved everything changes.

When a girl is drunk and they have sex, in some states they can legally charge the other person with rape.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
This is older than time itself.

Also, I somehow get the feeling that when your rapist gets spikes in his penis you're going to get beaten to death.
Besides, the majority of rape is not the "stranger in a dark ally" variety.

/thread
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

I think women will bite on this invention..
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Quote by rmr024
Holy fuck that would hurt.

Understatement of the century.
This is idiotic. It's gonna do more harm then it will good. Now not only will the girl get raped, but the guy will be so pissed afterwords that he'll kill her.
Also what if the girl wants to f*ck a guy, and forgets she has it in?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Just check for the condom with teeth, pull it out of her, turn it inside out, wear it, then rape her. That will teach that ****ing bitch.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Older than god.

OT, if I was a rapist and a found out the hard way that the victim was wearing one, I would probably beat her ass if she didn't get away.

Just sayin'.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t

I cringed at that SO BADLY
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by Ur all $h1t

*blackflag49 will likely go to hell for laughing at this*
Quote by blackflag49
*blackflag49 will likely go to hell for laughing at this*

*Fassa Albrecht will join him for also laughing*
Page 1 of 3