Cygnus(Extreme Doom with members of Begrime Exemious and Cope)

Wicked band started by a friend of mine,totally crushing Doom metal allot like the first sleep album.I saw them last night opening for Tyrants Blood and Slough Feg.They blew me away, especially with their cover of Saint Vitus-War Is Our Destiny.The recordings are pretty crude but this band wont disappoint any fans of true Doom.Though the vocals are far more extreme and more sludge like.
Myspace
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Canadian doom? Fuck yea. The Druid is heavy!

In my world, the color RED doesn't exist.

The system has encountered a fatal error [1809]: 'YourOpinion' var has no set value.
They did so good man,The Saint Vitus cover crushed me!
Quote by Steve08

Cope as in the Cope that has a thread in the hardcore forum posted by JxD? If so..this should be good
Quote by Annihilator666
They did a Saint Vitus cover? I'm making it a priority to see these guys at their next show now.

Sort of related because of Durell being in both bands and it being in the thread title, but have you heard the new Cope tracks?
They're fucking solid.

I need to check them out, i've missed Cope live like 5 times now And their probably my fave localish hardcore band. Yeah this band is ace,as are the related bands.
Quote by Steve08

Aaah, I missed their show in Edmonton about 2 weeks ago. I also missed Slough Feg last week, so missed these guys again, heard their St Vitus cover was great.

Decided to check this out a while back because I know Derek from Begrime who plays in Cygnus as well, and Begrime are pretty cool, so I thought this'd be pretty cool too. Great stuff!
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?