This seems like an obvious question but there don't seem to be any threads on it. I'm referring to wahs that require you to manually push the pedal, no auto-wah phase type pedals.

"TOO FAST TO LIVE TOO YOUNG TO DIE"
I use a Dunlop Classic wah, I reckon it's awesome. I don't know about the 'best' though.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
http://shop.ebay.ca/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m570.l1313&_nkw=vintage+wah&_sacat=See-All-Categories

the most expensive ones.

I've heard the Fulltone Clyde is one of the best production wahs around today.. not sure I've never played one.

Also read a lot of good reviews about the Buddy Guy Crybaby, as well as the Crybaby from Hell, that one should be relatively versatile because of all the settings.
yes, bogg got it, there is a thread dedicated to this subject, and those are the favored brands. we have 2 teese wahs and a clyde deluxe. they do their own things and they do them well.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
one that goes waaaahwaaaaaahhhhhhhhwwwaaaaaaahhhhhh will be the goodest
Originally Posted by ibanez_guru
ARE YOU TONE ******ED??????

Thats not a dig either, its a serious question!!!!!!!!!

Quote by gregs1020
well i did sit 5th row for the who in '82.

ears are still ringing a bit.
i like the budwah personally.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
i am not a big wah type of guy, but the fulltone wah is awesome. i am not a big crybaby fine, so i would personally dodge that. but YMMV, and if the budget is small, i am sure a crybaby of some kind would work.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
ernie ball wah, hands down. I have had many dunlop, they all broke, and the others aren't worth the money. This pedal is built to last and sounds amazing/
Guitars:
Gibson SG Standard with Bigsby
Gibson Custom ES-137
Gibson Custom 54' Les Paul VOS Goldtop
Gretsch G6129T Silver Jet
1968 Harmony Rocket H75

Amps:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe (modded)
1970 Fender Twin Reverb (blackfaced)

Teese is the greatest. Hands down. Nothing comes close to my RMC3. It's infinitely tweakable, sounds great, is built like a tank and Teese's customer service is literally the best I've ever experienced. There are no other manufacturers that will get back to you within 10 minutes late on a Sunday night but Teese will consistently. If you have any problems tweaking the RMC3, he knows the circuit so well that if you give him a vague description he'll probably be able to nail it in one or two tries.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs