hi, i'm asking for some help about gaining control over my tapping hand's little finger and how to increase strength with that finger any help would be greatly appreciated
Practice tapping with it. This is like asking how to get better at kicking a ball, you kick a ball until you are better.
Find some exercises which make use of what you want to do or make your own riffs and practice them.
Quote by stephen_rettie
Practice tapping with it. This is like asking how to get better at kicking a ball, you kick a ball until you are better.
Find some exercises which make use of what you want to do or make your own riffs and practice them.

That's not quite how it works with kicking a ball, but your point stands. Keep practicing with the little finger, it simply doesn't have the muscle memory yet to do it naturally.

About kicking a ball, you can go ahead and kick that ball all you want, but you're not going to get good at it considering the countless number of muscles involved in it. They all need work; simply kicking the ball is insufficient. Pardon the tangent, but World Cup fever has gotten the better of me.
Quote by KillerAP
That's not quite how it works with kicking a ball, but your point stands. Keep practicing with the little finger, it simply doesn't have the muscle memory yet to do it naturally.

About kicking a ball, you can go ahead and kick that ball all you want, but you're not going to get good at it considering the countless number of muscles involved in it. They all need work; simply kicking the ball is insufficient. Pardon the tangent, but World Cup fever has gotten the better of me.

Indeed, countless numbers of muscles which are all exercised by, wait for it, kicking a ball. There are other means of exercising those muscles individually or in groups but to strengthen all of them then practice shooting a ball.
Your actually proposing that practising shooting and passing isn't going to improve your passing and shooting? Sorry but apparently your fever wasn't brought on by actually ever playing football.
You could do pinky weights and pinky push ups and it may help but to improve accuracy and strength efficiently for something you have to practice the thing you want to do.