So I've been wanting new pickups in my tele deluxe for a while and I'm pretty set on a Rio Grande BBQ Bucker for the bridge. As much as another rio would be great in the neck, I'm looking to spend a little less on a neck pup since i use it much less anyhow, but the stock one HAS to go. It has to be an f spaced pickup, which limits me to dimarzio (unless you know something I don't, in which case feel free to enlighten me.) What would be a solid neck pup that would balance well with the BBQ bucker?
Every pickup manufacturer makes F-spaced pickups.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
yeah i see now seymour duncan calls them "trembuckers" when i searched f space before mostly all that came up was dimarzio.

To be more specific about what I'm looking for I want the neck to have nice cleans, balance well with a hot neck pup, and be clear and crisp yet thick.

So...suggestions? Heard great things about the air norton...give me some other options to consider
I'd take the Breed over the Air Norton, the word "crisp" isn't something I'd associate with it, it's bassy and prone to muddiness. Chances are though you'll have to compromise, nice cleans don't tend to go with thick tones.

I'd look at the Dimarzio Humbucker from Hell, slightly lower output but great chimey cleans and decent distorted tones too - or maybe an Air Classic.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com