oh hai UG, havent posted in a while
I traded my fja 6505 for this usa jackson sl2, has grover tuners, ofr, and a set of duncans (probably a jb/59 or jazz) anyways forst thing I did was pop in a spring and throw some 11-56s on there and WOW what a guitar, it is glorious. Pic

Its awesome

Now, with the titan on the way out I had to pick up its replacement. With no adieu, here is my new mark iii!

Its a blue stripe, eq, reverb, and simuclass.....and....... COLISEUM!!! It truly is a beast, and the best thing is, where the red stripe seemed to struggle (clean headroom and lower gain) this is flawless! I can literally get 3 great tones out of this mark, especially with the r2 mod, and the reverb mod has been done so no annoying hum. I am in mark heaven right now
A few thing I note: you would be hard pressed to tell the difference between the high gain tones of the red and blue stripes. This head weighs a damn metric ton due to these mongoloid transformers. The tolex on this original headshell is nice, and the amp is pristine. The amp has a big r initial instead of mb (which means randall smith :love:
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

Mesa Boogie Mark III blue dot Coliseum

Mesa Traditional 4x12 v30's x EVM 12l's

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
this mark is glorious, i am dying to get a 2 channel recto (pre g) to run with it.... it will be the fockin tits.
this mark is capable of a massive lowend too
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
Sweet!!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com

congrats on the gear.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by littlephil
Awesome Mark III! Which Coliseum is it, 180 or 300?

not quite sure i follow....
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
Oops, I should have said 150 or 180, not 300. 300 is the series, there are either 150 watt Simul-class or 180 watt AB versions. Seeing as its a Simul-Class, its the 150 watt version.
congrats!!! HNGD!!!! that stuff looks incredible!!!
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
nice!
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
You sure thats an SL2? Dont the USA Jacksons usually have binding on the neck and headstock?
It is an sl2, not an sl1 or a sl2h
It was a limited run where they tried to make it more cost effective by using import hardware. It has a quartersawn maple neck thru and poplar body, all usa shop.
The mesa is the 150w, but it might be a green stripe so it could be 165. Ill have to call mesa. It is amazing.
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
Well mesa doesn't know sh6t lol
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION