Lately i've fallen in love with a maple neck/fretboard, i have a fender strat with a maple neck/fretboard and i love it. I'm now looking for another guitar with a maple neck/fretboard and can't really think of something that i should get. Anyone got some suggestions? Don't worry about style as it doesn't matter, i can use just about anything to get the sound i want, was thinking about the PRS 25th Anniversary Swamp ash Special or the EVH Wolfgang, but if there is anything else out there that i haven't thought of that would be great. Thanks for your help
Carvin! You can choose your body wood too.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Ibanez RG550, 1527M if you want a 7 string, 1550M.
A few EBMM's have them too, the Axis (basically a Wolfgang) and Silhouette.
Budget? As the above poster says, Ibanez stock some nice maple neck/fretboard guitars. All depends on the budget though, if youve got enough you could go custom...
Guitars
Ibanez RG350MYE
Yamaha Pacifica 012
Tanglewood Evo Exotic TSF CE XFM

Amps
Vox Night Train w/ V112NT
Vox Valvetronix VT30

GAS List
MIA Strat
Schecter Blackjack ATX C-7
Diezel VH4

"Negative, I am a meat popsicle"
telecaster/jaguar? or maybe that PRS you were interested in. Next time you're in town go in the guitar shop and have a quick browse, look what models have maple fretboards and research them. Go back with your narrowed down list and try them out.
Charvel!
"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.