She says that quite often nowadays she has been throwing up her food after eating it...
She is not playful and enthusiastic anymore like she used to be... She can't sleep at night..

I want her to get better... I love her so much..

Is she bulimic? what do I do?

edit: She said that she throws up because she doesn't want to gain weight or look fat, not because she's sick.
Epiphone: Les paul Custom SB
Line Six Spider III 15
70$ wal-mart brand acoustic

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.
Last edited by tsoyguitar at Jun 21, 2010,
ass to mouth
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Ummm... since I know the whole story, I can make an educated decision on the matter.

Yes. She is.

Why don't you ask her?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Jun 21, 2010,
Definitely sounds like she is.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Sounds like it's possible.

Talk to her. Or talk to her parents. I don't know that asking here is the best idea.
Talk to her about it?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by tsoyguitar
She says that quite often nowadays she has been throwing up her food after eating it...

That sounds bulimic to me. I'd get her to see a psychiatrist. Maybe a psychologist, but as psychiatrists can prescribe drugs, they're usually better.
I am tempted to make an unpropiate response but my senses tell me not to.
No, really. Give her chocolates. If she refuses them, eats them and throws them up, or says "I'm a fat bitch" whole crying, she is bulimic. No one refuses chocolates!...Or throws them up!
talk to her about it and try to help her with it. tell her exactly what you said, that you miss her not being as enthusiastic with you, and that you love her, etc
if you talk to her parents it will probably upset/embarrass her and while they might be able to help you should try just talking to her first
signed,
your favorite poster
Quote by tsoyguitar
She is not playful and enthusiastic anymore like she used to be... She can't sleep at night..

Be supportive, and talk to her about the negatives of doing so. Try to be understanding, but hold your ground.
Quote by tsoyguitar

well she might just be sick. throwing up doesnt = eating disorder. kinda hard to tell from the info given here.
Throwing up alot burns holes into your throat, esohpagus, etc. from the leftover stomach acid that comes up.

Quote by CrossBack7
She said that she throws up because she doesn't want to gain weight or look fat, not because she's sick.
Line Six Spider III 15

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.
Quote by tsoyguitar
She said that she throws up because she doesn't want to gain weight or look fat, not because she's sick.

Well, there you go.

Tell her it's easier to just go work out and no, she won't end up looking like a guy.

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by Momentosis
Well, there you go.

Tell her it's easier to just go work out and no, she won't end up looking like a guy.

it obviously isn't easier to just go work out...
take this seriously please
Line Six Spider III 15

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.
Quote by tsoyguitar

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by Momentosis
ಠ_ಠ

TS, I think momentosis meant going to the gym working out, not "everything will work out" as in "it will be fine."
Quote by tsoyguitar

You best be trollin'.
Quote by tsoyguitar

Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"