I found a very nice Gibson Les Paul on tradetang.com. The price was actually $85, but the price to ship from china was $220...is there anyone with a LP IN THE U.S. that can part with it for $200? It doesn't have to be in spectacular condition. Just please make it playable.

If you are Mr./Mrs. awesomest person ever and willing to sell, please PM me

I WILL pay for shipping.
tradetang is a notorious site full of fake Gibsons (and very bad fakes, at that)
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Good morning...time to wake up.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.

I wouldn't buy it if I were you, unless you wanted expensive firewood.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
ROFL tradetang exclusively makes fakes. They even say on the site that they're fakes. Your gibson is not real in anyway.
sorry what I meant was those are all fakes and noone is going to sell you any kind of Gibson LP under $500
Even though it looks good, the quality of it is probably TERRIBLE.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
I know this thread's a little old, but I saw one aswell on TradeTang today for $200.
I'm thinking about buying one, and then buying some EMG Zakk Wylde Pick Ups that I know somebody is selling.
Any ideas whether that would make it better at all?
Quote by OliOsbourne
don't they take pics from ebay?

This thread is quite old and nooby up there bumped it without reading the entire thing and figuring out that tangtrade is full of fakes..

also: i lul'd at TS's cockyness till he found out..

HELLO!