Page 1 of 2
it was quite sad. The weather went from 80 and sunny, to windy, super rainy, hail, lightning and tornadoes in about 30 minutes. I believe it is the first tornado to ever land in Billings MT. It basically destroyed our main arena where we have the cities biggest gatherings and it also took out a bunch of stores. LINKY
so has anyone else here been as close to a tornado as I was today? it literally formed over the top of my house
I want a tornado.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I want a tornado.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I want a tornado.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
i want a tornado

and a ham sandwich
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
Last edited by k-train at Jun 21, 2010,
i don't mean to sound like a total dick, though i probably will, but i lauged really hard when i read this thread's title. i don't know why.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
I want a tomato
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
You live in Billings? I'm in Great Falls.

I've seen all of the footage of the damage, pretty insane stuff. Sucks that the Arena got shredded.
Tornadoes, everybody wants one...
Including me
Quote by genghisgandhi
Your mom had a botched abortion, and you were the result.

Need a laugh?
Quote by MetaIronForce

._______________
||
|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|
|__LOLOMETER__|

That deserved a lolmeter

I want Zorro's Tornado
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by elmeistro55
it was quite sad. The weather went from 80 and sunny, to windy, super rainy, hail, lightning and tornadoes in about 30 minutes. I believe it is the first tornado to ever land in Billings MT. It basically destroyed our main arena where we have the cities biggest gatherings and it also took out a bunch of stores. LINKY
so has anyone else here been as close to a tornado as I was today? it literally formed over the top of my house

HAHAHA!!! Dude I was totally there! Never thought I'd see this news article in the Pit
Shit was intense, I was working at the time and a funnel developed right above the building (I work at Walmart btw)
Tornado owns town!

"F*ck Yeah!" - Mr. Tornado.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by Assnyne
HAHAHA!!! Dude I was totally there! Never thought I'd see this news article in the Pit
Shit was intense, I was working at the time and a funnel developed right above the building (I work at Walmart btw)

you work at walmart? Sorry to hear that son.
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
Something that I've always wondered about.
There are areas in America that are quite prone to tornados, so why do they continue to build houses that tornadoes can easily rip apart in these areas?

Lots of people in these areas have 'tornado shelters' which are basicaly underground rooms, so why not have the entire house built like a tornado shelter, underground? That way people wouldn't lose their homes and all their possessions when a tornado comes ripping through town. It seems to be a fairly logical solution but it's not something that I've heard of people doing.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
There are areas in America that are quite prone to tornados, so why do they continue to build houses that tornadoes can easily rip apart in these areas?

Lots of people in these areas have 'tornado shelters' which are basicaly underground rooms, so why not have the entire house built like a tornado shelter, underground? That way people wouldn't lose their homes and all their possessions when a tornado comes ripping through town. It seems to be a fairly logical solution but it's not something that I've heard of people doing.

Because... they're not that widely occuring, and even when they do, they only destroy part of the town and last for several minutes. There would be no reason to spend a lot of money to construct these houses when most people in even tornado prone areas won't ever be hit by tornadoes and they could enjoy their houses more if it were built in a traditional style.

Quote by SlackerBabbath

Because then they'd be susceptible to Graboid attacks.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Because... they're not that widely occuring, and even when they do, they only destroy part of the town and last for several minutes. There would be no reason to spend a lot of money to construct these houses when most people in even tornado prone areas won't ever be hit by tornadoes and they could enjoy their houses more if it were built in a traditional style.

Hmmm, fair points, still, most people are never involved in car accidents, but they still fit cars with safety features like seat belts and air bags.

Not that I'm arguing the point, but building underground does have several advantages. Temperatures are generaly constant, regardless of the time of year, so heating and air conditioning bills are much less, making the house cheaper to run and creating a smaller carbon footprint.
You'd still own the plot of land that your house in built under too, which can now be put to other uses.
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
Because then they'd be susceptible to Graboid attacks.

tremors reference FTW

rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
^^ no one wants to live like a hermit

edit: @slacker
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by nightraven
why not have the whole plane built out of the black box material!
sorry to hear that, TS, hope everyone's alright

We can pretend to be hobbits.
http://www.youtube.com/user/charliegray12212

check out my youtube channel for guitar covers.

Quote by Radman_Paiza
I saw it with my dudefriend. But I'm totally not gay, because I have a girlfriend. She's imaginary, but atleast I have one.
yeah, I was in Houston at the time (aroun '97 or so), when a Tornado tore through part of the city. It didn't last long, but still did quite a bit of damage. Shit's pretty wild.
In London i only remember there being this 1 minor tornado. it did **** all damage so it wasnt all bad.

Quote by Radman_Paiza
I saw it with my dudefriend. But I'm totally not gay, because I have a girlfriend. She's imaginary, but atleast I have one.
I want a thousand tornadoes in my tomatoes.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by isabiggles
I want a thousand tornadoes in my tomatoes.

Should make that into a song. Get the audience to sing the chorus "a thousand tornadoes.....IN MY TOMATOES" *dunununununun*

Quote by Radman_Paiza
I want a earthquake...

****!
Last edited by rec0n at Jun 21, 2010,
Page 1 of 2