Poll: Who was the most deranged serial killer of all time?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who was the most deranged serial killer of all time?
Ted Bundy
3 3%
Gary Busey
25 29%
Jeffery Dahlmer
18 21%
The Zodiac
4 5%
Jack the Ripper
12 14%
Charles Manson
9 10%
Ed Gein
15 17%
Marrybeth Tinning
0 0%
Nannie Doss
0 0%
Aileen Wuornos
0 0%
Voters: 86.
Page 1 of 2
Disclaimer; All of these people were terrible terrible human beings, and in no way is this pool to say they were the "coolest" serial killers, do not take it that way or lead conversation on that way please because I believe that would be coming very close to disrupting the ToS.

But anyways, who was the most deranged? The one who will go down in infamy? You decide UG.

Here is a list of the people mentioned and what they did.

Jack the Ripper: Responsible for the murders of prostitutes from the Whitechapel Area of London in 1888, Jack the Ripper’s identity is yet unknown. His victims were prostitutes and they were brutally murdered and some of their internal organs were surgically removed by the killer.

Ed Gein: He was a famous serial killer and proved to be an inspiration for Thomas Harris for creating the famous character of Hannibal Lecter in "The Silence of the Lambs". Ed Gein would skin his victims, exhume corpses and then decorate his home with parts of their bodies and use the skin to make clothes and furniture items. He died on the 26th of July, 1984 in a mental institution. (better known as buffalo bill)

The Zodiac Killer: He was responsible for five known murders in North Carolina in the 1960s. His identity remains unknown till date. He would target men and women between the ages of 16 and 29 and would leave a taunting sign of a crosshair like symbol in subsequent letters to the Police Department. A few of his cryptic messages are still not de-coded.

Charles Manson: This serial killer has re-defined evil. He was the leader of a hippie cult in San Francisco called as "The Family" formed around 1967. Members were mostly men and women who were rebelling against their parents and in deep emotional trouble. He used drugs and convinced them to go on killing rampages to rob the wealthy to provide for "The Family". They would then write messages soaked in the blood of the victims on the walls of the house.

Ted Bundy: One of the most notorious serial killers in history, he was responsible for the rape and murder of several women between 1974 and 1978. An educated and charming young man, he either raped and then killed the women or killed and then raped them. His method of killing was either by strangulation or by bludgeoning the women. He was arrested on the 16th of August, 1975, but escaped within 17 hours of his capture. He was subsequently arrested on the 15th of February, 1978. On the 24th of January, 1989, Ted Bundy was sent to the electric chair.

Marybeth Tinning: Working as a nurse’s aide, she was notorious for having killed nine of her own children by strangulating them and taking them to the hospital almost dead. She went un-noticed by the hospital authorities for a very long time, since they thought that these deaths were a genetic problem in the family. When she brought her adopted son to the hospital in an unconscious state, and he was later declared to be dead, the doctors began to suspect foul play. She was convicted on the 17th of July, 1987 and was sentenced to life imprisonment.

Aileen Wuornos: An American Serial Killer, she was a prostitute and was put to death by lethal injection on the 9th of October, 1992. She was charged with killing seven men, who she claimed (attempted to) rape her while she was working as a prostitute.

Jeffery Dahmer: Notorious for dismembering and having sex with sevored body parts, often contriviorsied with homosexuality hate killings, struggling with feelings of his own. He was a renowned Necrophiliac, one of the few to be uncovered to the public.

Gary Busey: The most bastardous of them all. Damn you gary, GODDAM YOU! *anger fist* If you would like information on joining the Goddamit Gary Busey: Anger Fist, Assosciation contact God, who is taking full responsibility for his actions on the matter.
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Last edited by IwannaBeSadated at Jun 21, 2010,
atwa
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
You should be nice and provide a short explanation of what they did so we don't have to look them up...

I vote Dahmer though because they found heads in his freezer.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by Momentosis
atwa

O_o; Charles Manson was just crazy IMO, I don't even see what the fuss is about, Jeffery Dahlmer was a necrophiliac, charles manson just bit a dudes ear off.
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Ed Gein, not so much because of killing but the whacked out crap he would do with body parts.
Quote by chaoticfables
I do not see an option for OJ.

Not being a serial killer might have something to do with it.
Quote by IwannaBeSadated
O_o; Charles Manson was just crazy IMO, I don't even see what the fuss is about, Jeffery Dahlmer was a necrophiliac, charles manson just bit a dudes ear off.

Charles Manson shouldn't be on this list.

I'm trying to remember one... he's not on this list but I can't remember the name...

Quote by CrossBack7
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Not being a serial killer might have something to do with it.
You never know. After all, it's OJ.
Quote by RockGuitar92
Gary Busey? What?

......Yes.....Gary Busey.....*anger fist*
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Jack The Ripper was quite the psychopath.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
BTK Killer, Dennis Rader, is missing.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by slash4114
BTK Killer, Dennis Rader, is missing.

Oh shit.

OH SHIT

OH SHI- wait...I thought you meant he was missing as in no-one knows where he is
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Wikipedia
In the early morning hours of May 27, 1991, 14-year-old Konerak Sinthasomphone (by coincidence, the younger brother of the boy whom Dahmer had molested) was discovered on the street, wandering naked, heavily under the influence of drugs and bleeding from his rectum. Two young women from the neighborhood found the dazed boy and called 911. Dahmer chased his victim down and tried to take him away, but the women stopped him.[30] Dahmer told police that Sinthasomphone was his 19-year-old boyfriend, and that they had an argument while drinking. Against the protests of the two women who had called 911, police turned him over to Dahmer. They later reported smelling a strange scent while inside Dahmer's apartment, but did not investigate it. The smell was the body of Tony Hughes, Dahmer's previous victim, decomposing in the bedroom. The two policemen did not make any attempt to verify Sinthasomphone's age and failed to run a background check that would have revealed Dahmer was a convicted child molester still under probation.[31] Later that night, Dahmer killed and dismembered Sinthasomphone, keeping his skull as a souvenir.

Man, the police used to really dick things up.
Updated the opening thread to give a descripiton.
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Man, the police used to really dick things up.
Um, last time I checked they still do
Quote by musicjunkie207

Quote by slash4114
Um, last time I checked they still do

Well... yeah.
Albert Fish is missing from the list. Also, Charles Manson and Ed Gain were not serial killers.
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Rolling Stone is to the music industry what TheOnion.com is to news.

Ambivalence.
I think Jack the Ripper was a pretty messed up guy. Just the way he did all of the murders. He made sure that he was gruesome, and he made sure the police knew exactly who it was.
Also I would like to add that Manson doesn't belong on the poll since he technically didn't kill anyone.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Deflection
Albert Fish is missing from the list. Also, Charles Manson and Ed Gain were not serial killers.

Ed Gein was a serial killer, a notorious one at that.
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Quote by AdamDK
How didn't this make the list?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors_murders

Man I got high and thought this would be cool, all of this that lays before you happend in 3 minutes. things will be left out. smite me not.
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
@ poll results

Gary Busey FTW!
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
according to google, americas most prolific serial killer/necrophilliac was gary ridgway with a grand total of 48 women (though he claims it was more like 90)
pretty sure he should make the list.
It's going to be really bad ass if gary busey finally kills someone at a comedy central roast now, You saw it here first folks!
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Quote by IwannaBeSadated
Ed Gein was a serial killer, a notorious one at that.

As far as I can remember, Gein only murdered one or two women. He mostly dug up corpses at a local cemetary.
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Rolling Stone is to the music industry what TheOnion.com is to news.

Ambivalence.
I always sort of cringe when I think of this.

That's albert fish's abdomen from an X-Ray after he died.

What the **** does it feel like to walk around with 29 needles in your abdomen!?!?!?

wtf?

Quote by CrossBack7
certainly none of those.

The correct answer is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

EDIT: by the way, Manson should not be on that list. He is not a serial killer by definition. He has never killed anyone in his life. His "family" were the ones who killed. Manson was convicted for conspiracy. The only reason he was even jointly convicted of murder was because of the Joint-Responsibility Rule.

EDIT: after actually reading the post, you really got a lot of that shit wrong. Ed Gein killed like, 2 people. He is not a serial killer.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jun 21, 2010,
Quote by Deflection
As far as I can remember, Gein only murdered one or two women. He mostly dug up corpses at a local cemetary.

Yes. He killed 2 women. You don't have to kill 50 people if you kill 2 just right. he did just that. look up some of the photo's if you care to, they are incredibly disturbing. not to mention his entire home was draped in their skin and organs.
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Page 1 of 2