Hmm, deserves some more attention this thread does. Vocals are a little meh, but the music is pretty damn good actually, the guitarist is fantastic.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
when i saw there name, all i could think of was when Mark and Super Hans join a cult in Peep Show.

edit: can't listen atm but will for sure when i get the opportunity.
illustration student - happy to do any band artwork/logos
some of my work can be seen at:

theGentleSquid

sounds pretty spiffy bro
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
finally giving the debut a listen. shit is inteeeeeeeeeense. hella good, I'ma be spinning this one a lot.

Sumdeus
bumping cause these guys are way too sick. Everyone go listen to The Goliath, one hell of an album.

Sumdeus
I really liked the instrumental track,the vocals kind of ruin it.And i wish they would have less of the note barrage riffs and balance it out with some other stuff.Some potential hear but theirs allot of aspects that i don't think work all that well.Some of the riffs are killer though.I'll have to listen to it more though,because some of the parts are really sweet.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Last edited by Riffmast at Jul 8, 2010,
Anyone know where the **** to find either album? I can't even find any torrents haha
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
I got one of their albums ages back. The vocalist sounds like Tommy Rogers from BTBAM. Perhaps that's why you folks don't like it.
I really enjoy some of their leads, and how their songs kinda progress from this kinda tech-death thing to a slower sludgier style.
I downloaded Accumulator and The Goliath from somewhere, don't remember where though

Sumdeus
Quote by jibran
I got one of their albums ages back. The vocalist sounds like Tommy Rogers from BTBAM. Perhaps that's why you folks don't like it.
I really enjoy some of their leads, and how their songs kinda progress from this kinda tech-death thing to a slower sludgier style.

Really? I thought he sounded like the chick from iwrestledabearonce. Same kind of...almost forced, lows.

I'm really digging Goliath, I haven't heard tech death like this before. Maybe I'm just inexperienced in the tech department, but still. 's good.
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Thanks for teh links brah.
Hey, did anyone else notice the EXTREME Ocean "tribute" in Bamboo Cannons at around :20? I can't remember what song it's from, but I think it's the EXACT same riff, haha.

EDIT: Also, WHEN THE FLYING HELL IS THE JOYLESS PARSON BEING RELEASED?! I know it was on their myspace a while back, but otherwise I've heard absolutely nothing about it.
My gear:
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Last edited by SchecterC-1+Man at Dec 27, 2010,
Alright, seriously, where the **** is TJP? Their myspace and facebook have been deader than doornails for almost a year. I MUST OWN IT.

/bump?
My gear:
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
yeaaa idk. i assume it's just delayed still... i know of someone who's been in direct contact with the band, i might inquire from them
So uh...there's a link to a 5 song TJP demo on their facebook...>___>
My gear:
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus