It's 4 in the morning right now, and I cannot sleep. I have been browsing UG threads, and found that they are usually only about one thing. I would personally like to talk about certain things for a little while, then move onto another topic. I would personally like to talk about things without making a new thread for every random thought that crosses my mind.

Like I said, it is about 4 A.M. here, and I have trouble thinking clearly when I am tired, so I may wake up in the morning and realize what a bad idea this thread was.

*Flame Shield*

This sig is colored just to annoy the UG classic users.

Trying to think of witty things to put in my sig. Message if you have ideas.
Right when I read this?

I was thinking about how my finger smells like ass.

And how I'm gonna have to delete some stuff off of my ipod for the new Eminem CD. I hate having an 8 gig.

EDIT: I am now thinking how amazing Eminem is while I listen to this.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Jun 21, 2010,
i was thinking how awesomely a guitar part i wrote like a month ago fits an emotion i have toward someone that started up again recently.
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
i was think about this girl's laugh and how i liked it. it made me laugh just hearing it...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by ICOG
I am thinking of how awesome this new cd is.
I am also thinking of what I can apply this website to; http://www.vuvuzela-time.co.uk/

The Pit.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I am thinking about how I really need to poop and take a shower before going to work, and only have 40 minutes left to do so.