Alright so maybe a year or two back, I heard a badass song on Pandora and now I can't find it. I'm pretty sure it's by W.A.S.P., but I'm not completely sure.

It's the singer just talking, in a somewhat deep voice and in the beginning he's describing what it's like to have smelly balls.

Yep, that's right.Smelly balls. It goes somethin like:

"Don't ya just hate it when ya wake up in the morning to take a piss and you whoop it out and you can just smell the pussy on your balls?"

It's driving me crazy that I can't find this song, so any help would be amazing.

Thanks
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Sounds like The Beatles.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Smelly balls? No sorry man I definitely don't know any songs about that particular, erm, topic.
No that's not it Zero.

Alright thanks anyway Echohead. Haha I mean it goes on to tell about hundreds of girls the character has slept with so it's not just smelly balls for no reason :b
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Have you smelt your own balls recently?
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
My balls smell fine. I showered like half an hour ago.
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
You've probably already done this but if you haven't already try typing some of the lyrics in Google.
W.A.S.P. has a song called "Dirty Balls" Could it be that?
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
Yeah tried that Echohead haha it didnt show up...
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!