Okay I didnt know whether to post this here or in the pit but I thought here would be best. Sorry if this is the wrong place.

Okay, a few days ago I bought this cool shirt from primark which was grey and had 4 guitars on the front, a gibson explorer, flying V and SG and a BC rich Warbeast. Wore it to a party yesterday and my friends liked it and did the typical thing of naming each one. However when looking at the design of the shirt and the BC, we kinda thought if the BC was a BC. I mean there are 3 gibsons on the shirt and then BC which is sorta the odd on out.

So question is, Have gibson (or maybe epiphone?) ever made a Guitar which looks similar to a BC rich Warbeast in terms of shape?
Quote by GezzyDiversion
Sadokun: Eating cardboard never tasted this good!

Quote by Otis Lee Crenshaw
Billy Ray Cyrus? Billy Ray Cyrus is about as f****** country as a bag of f****** wet mice, alright?
Many, many manufacturers make those gibson shapes. Are they definitely gibsons?
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
well about every company has a v, sg, and lp copy its possible that they werent necessarily making them gibsons
Gibson havent ever done anything that point to my recollection. The Gibson Futra had the split headstock thing going on thou and was kinda angular, google it.
Last edited by Mr.DeadDuck at Jun 21, 2010,
Yes. Gibson makes a guitar. now, called the SGV it has SG horns, with the V split tails. Dean also makes a model similar to this, called the splittail.
Quote by charles_ebarb
Yes. Gibson makes a guitar. now, called the SGV it has SG horns, with the V split tails. Dean also makes a model similar to this, called the splittail.

oh yeh the zack wylde signiture that had a standard gibson headstock though.
Quote by Mr.DeadDuck
oh yeh the zack wylde signiture that had a standard gibson headstock though.

yeah, you're right. well, those are close, i guess.
Can anyone post pics of the shirt, please? Now i'm curious...
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Checked primark page and I cant find a picture of it. sorry.
Nothing extremely special though, just a grey shirt with black pictures of the guitars I just said.

Googled SGV and it is sorta close to the picture, cept the guitar on my shirt looks a bit more...chunky in shape lol.

Could be that there by a different manufacturer other than gibson. There are no names on the headstocks, they were just determined by shape. Its like zebras-horses thing, you hear hooves and you think "horses" not zebras (if ya get me) lol
Quote by GezzyDiversion

Billy Ray Cyrus? Billy Ray Cyrus is about as f****** country as a bag of f****** wet mice, alright?
To be honest, if it wasn't a t-shirt made by a guitar manufacturer/magazine/school I doubt they were striving for accuracy I'm sure it's just 4 guitars they thought looked cool and is really just 3 Gibsons and a BC Rich
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
Quote by GNR4EVER
To be honest, if it wasn't a t-shirt made by a guitar manufacturer/magazine/school I doubt they were striving for accuracy I'm sure it's just 4 guitars they thought looked cool and is really just 3 Gibsons and a BC Rich

Tbh After I posted this, I did actucally start to think the same. It probably is this. Ah well thanks anyway people!
Quote by GezzyDiversion

zomg, a lawsuit shirt.
Guitars
1998 Gibson Les Paul Standard
1992 Ibanez RG550
Amplifier
1978 Marshall JMP 2203
Quote by ibanezgod1973
why not post a pic of your tee........

lol could have done that as well but
1) I dont know how too link pictures on here
2) its in the wash at the mo, spilt cider down it due to my drunken stupidity lol

Edit: actually nvm first point could have just uploaded it to my profile. forgot that lol
Quote by GezzyDiversion

Quote by Sadokun
2) its in the wash at the mo, spilt cider down it due to my drunken stupidity lol

Edit: actually nvm first point could have just uploaded it to my profile. forgot that lol

Upload the pic to photobucket (make a free account if you haven't already, you'll need one for UG eventually.), then get the IMG code and do like this *code goes here*
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by charles_ebarb

maybe because it IS the same model, I belive dime designed it for zakk around the same time as the razorback, and zakk brought it to epiphone, and he uses the epi ones now
Eh.
Quote by Sadokun

you mean that your 14 years old and can only afford 2l bottles of cheap white cider and can`t hold your ale.....