So i've decided to buy a multi-effects pedal, but I don't know which to buy, ME-70 or GT-10. There is quite a price range between the two of them, but I don't know if the extra money is worth it. The gt-10 looks quite hard to use, while the me-70 looks much easier.

I've played electric guitar for about 2-3 years and haven't owned a singe pedal ever, I've just used the effects in my Line 6 amp. I'm in a band (kind of, we're mostly just messing around), where we play everything from blues to prog. metal.
So, guys, what do you think? Is the extra money worth the difference? Or is it simply unnecessary?

Thanks in advance.
I would suggest choosing the one that is the easiest to use, and is sturdy. So I would suggest the Boss ME-50. it looks very simple. And is pretty sturdy, too.
GT-10 is worth the money over the shitty ME-70(I have one)

BUT

If that "Line 6 Amp" is a Spider. Then maybe you should work towards a new amp instead?
Quote by Guitar Sushi
GT-10 is worth the money over the shitty ME-70(I have one)

BUT

If that "Line 6 Amp" is a Spider. Then maybe you should work towards a new amp instead?

Yea, I have a guy at the local music store spend 30 minutes trying to sell me one of those. HAHAHA I finally had to tell him those amps are shit and he couldn't even pay me to take it off his hands! they are as bad as the Marshal Mg series amps, but with more shit in them to try to disguise the fact that they are total shit! hahaha
You will get more flexibility with the GT-10.

You should consider the Digitech RP500 or RP1000 - I have the 500 and can say it's a quality unit.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Quote by Guitar Sushi

Yes, I know. It's a Spider IV 75w, I have to say I regret buying it in the first place, although the first 30 minutes with it was quite cool. "Maan, check this strange effects!"

Well, I know I should buy a new amp, not sure which though (guess I'll take that in another thread).

Quote by seemeel

You will get more flexibility with the GT-10.

You should consider the Digitech RP500 or RP1000 - I have the 500 and can say it's a quality unit.

Will do!

So if I had to choose between ME-70 and GT-10 the GT-10 would be best, ok. Well then, maybe I'll check out some amps instead.
Thanks