Hi, I would like to know when I should stop playing sometimes I can be playing for very long hours ( 7 if you need to know ) is that bad for a tube amp?

Does it make it worst if it's distorted.

It's a Fender HRD.

I'm sure you don't need to know that but just in case:

Fender stratocaster standard, Gibson Les paul studio or Epiphone Les paul custom.

For distortion I use a BOSS DS-1 and sometimes a Dunlop cry baby wah
Well it's not going to hurt it, but you will have to replace the tubes more often .
http://www.youtube.com/user/heavymetal1110
My youtube channel

Epiphone Korina explorer, Fender MIM Strat, Ibanez GSA60, Ibanez AEG25
The amp: Bugera 1990
Pedals: Ibanez Tubescreamer,wylde od, wylde wah, Tc electronic g major,
Quote by camaross427
Well it's not going to hurt it, but you will have to replace the tubes more often .

k thanks, because yesterday It seemed on certain notes on the Low E I would get weird sounds, sort of like when a acoustic neck is unbalanced, scary :X
Yeah it's fine. Ok your tubes wont last that long, but tube life varies loads anyway. And having it on for 7 hours straight is probably better for it than turning it on and off loads throughout the day. Probably gets toasty though
Power tubes wear faster than anything, but it depends on how hard they are being pushed - by the master volume. With seven hours a day use I would think 6L6 tubes would last about 4-5 months before losing tone or failing.