Page 1 of 5
My girlfriend has never seen the starwars hexography.

I don't know how this could have happened, but that is how it is.

Obviously I want her to see them, but now have the delicious opportunity to let her see them in either the release date order, or chronological storyline order.

Basically I want to decide which would be best for someone who has never seen them before to do. Initially the reaction is to watch them in the release date order, stupid, but really is the only reason for that is because of the darth vader revelation in ESB? Would it not be worth watching them in a nice story order? Also you have the problem of kids these days needing their epic CGI fix from films, so the older films may seem a bit dull and very dated, however it would be compensated for if you'd just watched the newer ones (1-3) and get hooked on the story

To make matters worse, when she was about 6/7 she saw phantom menance at the cinema but can't remember it anyway.

Discuss.
Only the dead never die
456 first, and that's it.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Hmm an interesting problem. If you watch them in star wars lore order, the CGI in the first three could either make her hate it, or love it. And if she loves it, she'll hate the 3 best movies of it...

I say release date order.
Quote by jambi_mantra

I could not agree more
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by jambi_mantra

thats it. you're right.
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
if you want to keep your girlfriend i dont suggest making her watch six, three hour long movies about space samurais and explosions

It's a good thing none of them are 3 hours long and there's only 3 worth watching then isn't it
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra

This.

Also, 'hexography' isn't a word.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
yea 4, 5, then 6, then dont let her see episode 1 or she will kill herself in disappointment.
Hmm, usually when you hear "Star Wars" and "Virgin" together in a sentence, usually the word "Girlfriend" doesn't show up, unless the words before it are "I don't have a".

Weird...
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
if you want to keep your girlfriend i dont suggest making her watch six, three hour long movies about space samurais and explosions

Yeah, I want mine to watch 'em, but on the other hand she's probably going to hate them anyways lol
Quote by Cat Of Pain
Bob, you're my hero.

Quote by borntorock2112
If drugs were PP points, I'd be using struggle.

Quote by illuminatiano

YOU ARE A NO GOOD LAZY FORGETFUL STONER WITH NO FUTURE YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO SOCIETY
Yah 456. The first three don't drive the plot from Star Wars forward, although they are prequels they add nothing. The three newer films pretty much show how annikan (or however you spell) became Darth Vader. The earlier films pretty much say that in one line. "No Luke, I am your father".
Quote by Darth_Xian
My girlfriend has never seen the starwars hexography.

I don't know how this could have happened, but that is how it is.

Obviously I want her to see them, but now have the delicious opportunity to let her see them in either the release date order, or chronological storyline order.

Basically I want to decide which would be best for someone who has never seen them before to do. Initially the reaction is to watch them in the release date order, stupid, but really is the only reason for that is because of the darth vader revelation in ESB? Would it not be worth watching them in a nice story order? Also you have the problem of kids these days needing their epic CGI fix from films, so the older films may seem a bit dull and very dated, however it would be compensated for if you'd just watched the newer ones (1-3) and get hooked on the story

To make matters worse, when she was about 6/7 she saw phantom menance at the cinema but can't remember it anyway.

Does she actualy like sci-fi movies?
Quote by jambi_mantra
It's a good thing none of them are 3 hours long and there's only 3 worth watching then isn't it

i was exaggerating a bit of course, but youre right

the best thing to do is wait till Episode IV comes on tv and be like "hey lets watch this" and seeing if she likes it then taking it from there.

For example my girlfriend loves lord of the rings and she tried making me watch all three and i wanted to stab her halfway through the second one but i was too busy falling asleep.
Anyways, just try to casually make her watch one and see if shes interested, and dont show her the prequels, they killed the movies for me
Ask her to watch Attack Of The Clones first. If she likes it...

...Break up with her.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Have her watch stargate instead.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by shattamakar

...Break up with her.

This is a plan with no flaws.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by shattamakar

...Break up with her.

anyone who likes AotC is also legally required to have the word "twat" branded on their forhead as a warning to anyone who may engage them in conversation.
Quote by ilikepirates
I've never seen Starwars.. is this bad? :/

Yes.
Watch New Hope, Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi, then convince her the prequels don't exist and were all part of some crazy dream she had.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

I would go 4,5,6,1,2,3 - for a few reason.

-If you go 1-6, she won't shit her pants when the "I am your father" scene happens.

-If do this marathon style - you can watch 4,5,6. Then you can start getting sort of cuddly during Episode I. During Episode II you can start laying it on a little thicker - if she's paying an attention to the movie she will probably get turned on by the crappy love story that everyone with a penis fast forwards through (to ensure she pays attention tell her it's about half as sad as The Notebook). If you play your cards right you will definitely get laid and you will only miss the lame end battle. Then when your both kinda tired out - you put on Episode III - which isn't that bad.
Quote by MightyAl
anyone who likes AotC is also legally required to have the word "twat" branded on their forhead as a warning to anyone who may engage them in conversation.
Yes.

Oh dear
Quote by ilikepirates

50 hail Mary's, 10 Our Fathers and the original 3 Star Wars films and you'll be fine.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by ilikepirates
Oh dear

It's easily fixable, the original trilogy is under £20 on DVD.
Quote by ilikepirates

Yes.

TS, there is only one answer. It's been posted already, but...456 first. That is the only way. In fact, although you should eventually see the whole series, really the original ones are the only necessary ones.
Quote by ilikepirates
But do I really want to watch it? Reeeaaalllyyy.

Everyone does.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
Everyone does.

Well then that's that sorted. Better start saving now.
Quote by ilikepirates
Well then that's that sorted. Better start saving now.

I assume that you've watched the Lord Of The Rings trilogy...right?
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by shattamakar
I assume that you've watched the Lord Of The Rings trilogy...right?

Errmmm... suure...... .....
Quote by shattamakar

...Break up with her.

Or put on Episode 1. If she likes a single thing apart from Darth Maul...

... Break up with her.
HAHA, no seriously. What DO you use a signature for?
Definitely 4-5-6. If you show her the Phantom Menace first she'll just assume you're a retard and won't watch the others.

Jesus, were you actually considering starting off with the Phantom bloody Menace?? Did you see the Podracing scene?? WTF was that about?? And why the fuck would a 9 year old boy and his ma need a robot that's fluent in over 6 million forms of communication??
i think its called a SAGA,not a hexography.

but i would go with 4,5,6 and then tell here about 1,2,3 with the promise that 3 makes up for 1 and 2
Quote by ilikepirates
Errmmm... suure...... .....

Merlene, I'll need you to step in here please.

Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

Page 1 of 5