Does anyone know anything about this amp because the other guitarsist in my band is planning on getting it because it seems to have everything he wanted and he wants to get something that can keep up with my buger to me it just looks like a cheaper 333xl. just wanted to know what the people here think about it because i can only find one video and most of the reviews are not in english. so that i know that he is going to get something decent, it looks like it comes with better quality tubes then the bugera aswell. he is supposed to be getting it with the cab and pedal in this offer:
http://www.musicstore.com/en_EN/EUR/Guitars/Head-cabinet-sets/_SET_-Fame-T120H-Head-Fame-GN412A-Cab-Footswitch/art-GIT226

Specs:
* 120W Tube Head
* 3 Channels/ 4 Modes
* 4 x EL Power Tubes
* 2 x AX7 & 2 X 12 AT7 Preamp Tubes
* High and Low Inputs
* 2 Overdrive Channels Each with Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Gain Controls
* Normal Channel with 2 Optional Modes, Clean/Boost and Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass Controls
* Master Volume
* Footswitchable Spring Reverb
* Power Switch with Jewel Pilot Light
* Footswitchable Effects Loop with Level Controls
* Line Out with Level Control
* Din Socket for Connecting Footswitch Pedal
* Parallel Speaker Jacks with Impedance Selector
* Dimensions: 686W x 274,5H x 256D mm
Gear:

Jackson DKMG pro
Schecter omen exreme 7
Tanglewood Che Guivara mk.1
Brunswick electro acoustic

peavey 412ms
some rack stuff
the quailman *might* have tried one. he's tried some of the musicstore stuff anyway.

I'll point him this way
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
ok thanks
Gear:

Jackson DKMG pro
Schecter omen exreme 7

peavey 412ms
some rack stuff
Quote by Dave_Mc
the quailman *might* have tried one. he's tried some of the musicstore stuff anyway.

I'll point him this way

Sorry, I've only tried a few and this ain't one of them.

TS, the few Fame amps I tried (as well as the other stuff they make) were very nice considering how little they cost. The T120 should be alright for metal and rock. Your friend can also send it back if he ends up not liking it, so he'd only lose money on shipping. The Fame amps are made by Yerasov if I recall correctly; have a look at Yerasov's models and their reviews, the T120 is most likely just a rebranded model.

One thing I'm worrying about is the cab. I have a hard time believing you can get a decent 4x12" new for 200€. I have no idea what speakers are in there or if it's constructed properly. I have not tried that cab, either, but the price tag and lack of information on the speakers used makes me worry. I'd avoid this.

If your friend wants a decent cab for cheap, he should take a look at a Harley Benton 2x12":
http://www.thomann.de/gb/harley_benton_g212_vintage.htm
I know it's only a 2x12", but it's better to have a small and good cab than a big and bad one. At least this one comes with good speakers.
hehe.

as far as i'm aware, only some of the fame amps are made by yerasov... the gta15 and 40, and one of the more expensive heads (the one that's meant to be close to a 2-channel recto, i think?). i think the cheaper fame tube amps are made in china.

EDIT: i think some of them were made by laboga at some point too? again, probably the dearer ones.

do some google searches to see what you can dig up if you're interested.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah thanks i will tell him to avoid the cab and i think he wanted to get the harley benton 412 with v30s
Gear:

Jackson DKMG pro
Schecter omen exreme 7

peavey 412ms
some rack stuff