1 7%
Bad.
9 60%
Indicisive
2 13%
So So
3 20%
Voters: 15.
So yeah, as the title states. Do you feel MTV is the worst TV channel in our generations history

With such smut as Jersey Shore and all those reality dating shit shows, I think MTV is making our youth and teens into a bunch of mindless fuks. Not to mention the shitty music that they play. Old MTV was good, in the 80's when there was good music was the mainstream. Now its all rap and pop and gay shit bands. What are your views.
if you don't like it don't watch it. It wouldn't get such high ratings if people didn't like it. Just watch something else, or better yet, do something productive with your time.

like go on UG
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Which channel airs Hanna Montana?
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

These days it's bloody awful, late 90's it was ok with the more adult cartoons on at night, wasn't old enough to watch it in the 80's / early 90's
I thought the fucker that hosted the MTV awards was pretty cool, there's shitter channels on tv......

.....like Sky Sports
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by ThrashKing
So yeah, as the title states. Do you feel MTV is the worst TV channel in our generations history

With such smut as Jersey Shore and all those reality dating shit shows, I think MTV is making our youth and teens into a bunch of mindless fuks. Not to mention the shitty music that they play. Old MTV was good, in the 80's when there was good music was the mainstream. Now its all rap and pop and gay shit bands. What are your views.
Oh shut up.

stratkat
TS is right... One time I did a little experiment: I checked all the "music" channels at like 8 PM: Much Music, Much More Music, MTV, and CMT (country music tv) and guess what? NONE of them had music playing. It was all drama shows, and Reba on CMT. Pretty sad for "music television" if you ask me
Quote by EuBoat
Oh shut up.

why do you like the mainstream rap and pop shit? does it offend you that I said that?
The channel is amazing. Even though I don't like the music it plays, it still caters to the majority of America and England.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost