Hey everyone I just bought an RP500. And ok I know it sounds like a stupid question...But is there a power switch on it? I just keep plugging it in to turn it on. I cant find like a power on button. Also I opened the box and went through it and got everything out of it. And I got the software but no usb cord. Wtf? Does everyone have to buy a new one? Or did mine just get packaged wrong? And can I contact the company? Thanks.
I have an RP255. There is no power switch on mine, and it does not come with a USB cord. I could be wrong about the USB cord, though.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
Try unplugging the guitar(meaning the cord itself from the pedal) from the pedal. That should turn it off. If not, disconnect the power supply as your next best bet.
Nah, there isn't a power switch, I usually just unplug mine. Also, I had to buy a usb separately.
To answer both your questions:

There is NO on/off switch (a poor design!), you must unplug it to turn it off.
There is NO USB cable included. You must supply your own.

EDIT: what QuestionSleepZ? said...
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Yeah, I think they've pretty much answered your question, but just for reinforcement,
No, there is no off-switch, just unplug it if you want to turn it off.
No, it doesn't come with a USB, you have to get your own.