I am trying to find the year my Line 6 Duoverb was made. The serial is 21DTC1A5249002160 Please help!
Quote by InsaneBane
OMFG! I had one with the same serial and it was stolen from me! WHERE'D YOU GET IT? HM??!

... lol
Well, amps in today's day and age are pretty loose, morally speaking. You could probably skip the dating and get it right into bed if you want. Booze helps.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
Well, amps in today's day and age are pretty loose, morally speaking. You could probably skip the dating and get it right into bed if you want. Booze helps.

Bahaha. +1
chocolates.

line 6 loves a box of chocolates.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
...wow you guys are so helpful. Thank you for making me such a smarter person.
Quote by InsaneBane
I highly doubt it's the same Duoverb. Mine was stolen along with two boss pedals, lol.

Lol what a stalker. Reading my previous posts...
I'd just ask it to hang out and jam for a little while and go from there.

Edit: Be yourself, modeling amps can change personality fast, so show some stability.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
try line6's web site?

but then who needs to make a thread?
Quote by gregs1020
try line6's web site?

but then who needs to make a thread?

I tried the website and there wasnt any dating service. Didnt expect one, Line 6 knows nothing about relationships
Quote by daneboyzzz
I tried the website and there wasnt any dating service. Didnt expect one, Line 6 knows nothing about relationships

They just know spiders are always relevant.
Quote by daneboyzzz

so if line 6 didn't know you thought UG would?
try the line 6 message boards. line 6 reps are 'usually' pretty good at responding to inquiries.
move to louisiana?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?