Page 1 of 2
Quick! I have only 9 months untill the country drafts me to go to the army! and i just finished the 12th grade today!

ok, so im being drafted in 9 months, i wanna make a list of things to do before im a soldier for 3 whole years doing god knows what
help me compose a list pit!

in short, what are some of the things you would do if you were being drafted in 9 months?

some of mine are see my favouirite Artists in a show, get a decent job and make some money, travel a bit( i had europe in mind), and perhaps learn piano.

Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

Perfect long distance running with correct posture.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Move away so you don't have to join the army.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Quote by Zaphikh
Run long distance.

great idea, i think i will
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

Quote by Joey-Tribiani
great idea, i think i will

No other high like a runner's high. It'll get you in shape by then too.
Quote by Zaphikh
Perfect long distance running with correct posture.

Ya those Canadians won't let in people with poor posture.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I would suggest kill someone, but if you're joining the army there'll be plenty of time for that. Write a novel, maybe? I have no idea, it's your time man, do whatever you want with it.
run like a little bitch and go camping in the woods and fake your death to get out of it =D
Read about the Vietnam War.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

just bang bang bang bang bang. **** as much as you possibly can because I imagine that will be the last thing you'll be doing once your in the army. Smoke some weed as well, then you'll probably have to quit like two months before you go. But you have 9 months so thats plenty of smokin time. So, **** and smoke dope and thats about all the fun you could possibly have.
Were you drafted or did you enlist? I didn't think anyone did a draft anymore.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
High class hookers.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Live as though you aren't coming back.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
What country has a freaking draft?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Jackal58
Ya those Canadians won't let in people with poor posture.

Damn. He'll have to nail swimming across large bodies of water for that as well...

Goodluck and godspeed on your journey to Canada TS!
Quote by Pencil Man
What country has a freaking draft?

Israel.
eat potatoes...they gonna give you alot
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
You're acting like you're going to die when you join man!

Oh that's right. You are going to die, probably from friendly fire or poor equipment.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
commit a felony
Quote by God
I'm Omnipotent, which is to say that my dick eats both meat and plants

Ronnie and Steele, Rockstars today aint half as real.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio & Peter Steele
Weed. If they do a drugs test, it gets out of your system in 3 months so you've got plenty of time.

And have a house party, they're always good.

Good luck for the army btw.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by rgrockr
Were you drafted or did you enlist? I didn't think anyone did a draft anymore.
If he's talking about America then he probably enlisted considering how I graduated a year ago and haven't been called to war lol. Good Luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAHellraiser
Go into Guitar Center and tell them you are willing to spend $3000 on as many Spider and MG half stacks as they can give you.
im from israel, were forced by law to join the army =/
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union

Then you should dodge the draft.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Quote by Joey-Tribiani
im from israel, were forced by law to join the army =/

Then make do with your responsibilities as a citizen. That's all you can do.
Quote by RipeFlesh
Then you should dodge the draft.

Not this.
Quote by Zaphikh

Not this.

Damn straight...i can dodge it if i wanted to, but im not going to, its my responsibility as a citizen just like everybody elses around here
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union

As much sex as possible. Because there won't be any more of it in 9 months.

Also, make a baby.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by Jackal58
Lots of countries still use conscription.
http://teenadvice.about.com/library/weekly/aa030203f.htm

Wow, they have a whole section on question and answers about sex and teenagers, even a quiz- 10 signs that your ready for sex its full of lol
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union

Quote by Joey-Tribiani
Wow, they have a whole section on question and answers about sex and teenagers, even a quiz- 10 signs that your ready for sex its full of lol

I didn't read anything else there. I just looked for a list.
So are you ready?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
I didn't read anything else there. I just looked for a list.
So are you ready?

<<

>>

i failed it! man they freak you out with how many times they put the words "AIDS" and "Gonorreh" and also "pregnancy" in a sentance
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union

Quote by Zaphikh

Not this.

No he shouldn't put up with 'responsibilities' that he shouldn't ever have to be forced into. Every person should have the right to refuse to join the millitary if they like.

In fact

"If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it."

-FZ

Doing things just because some politician says you have to or else you aren't 'responsible' is mindless.
Quote by Zoot Allures
No he shouldn't put up with 'responsibilities' that he shouldn't ever have to be forced into. Every person should have the right to refuse to join the millitary if they like.

In fact

"If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it."

-FZ

Doing things just because some politician says you have to or else you aren't 'responsible' is mindless.

Well, in the end its my decision, i dont HAVE to listen to what the government tell me to do, hell i can pretened im crazy and get out of it any day now, but i -choose- to listen to this law. laws are not there for nothing, and if every other person would skip the army there probably wouldent be a country called Israel right now.
i choose to do it.
oh and by the way, you do-not have to listen to your mom. but even if she tells you not to play in the street?
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union

Quote by Joey-Tribiani
Well, in the end its my decision, i dont HAVE to listen to what the government tell me to do, hell i can pretened im crazy and get out of it any day now, but i -choose- to listen to this law. laws are not there for nothing, and if every other person would skip the army there probably wouldent be a country called Israel right now.
i choose to do it.
oh and by the way, you do-not have to listen to your mom. but even if she tells you not to play in the street?

If i get told to do something i ask for a reason why. I don't obey for no reason like a sheep.

Also considering the millitary action is in breach of international law (or at least a hell of a lot of the israeli millitary action is) then you should take a moral stand against it. The 'laws are there for a reason' thing is a non argument, lots of laws are there for reasons yes, lots of laws are very stupid and should be ignored when possible.
Quote by Joey-Tribiani
i choose to do it.

You know what, that is very honorable and brave of you. With that said, just try and take it easy and hang out with friends, that's what I would do, if I had to go to the Army.
Page 1 of 2