[FT:UK] Silverface Fender Bassman 70 head + Hayden 4x12 for your valve combo

Hi UG!

This monster's too big for my tiny car and tinier room, so I'm having to let my baby go! This is a '70s silverface Fender Bassman 70 head and it's probably the best clean amp ever. It sounds stunning, it's really loud and it takes pedals like no-one's business- it's just too much for me! I've also got a Hayden Peacemaker 4x12 cab that I'm willing to throw in, too.

What I'm looking for is a nice valve combo that takes pedals well. Here's a few pics:

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb93/AidyDamage/Bassman/

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb93/AidyDamage/DSCN0461.png

Go on- make me an offer I can't refuse!
how much cash wise for the bassman?
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
I'm really liking what I'm hearing on Youtube and it's nice and little! It's a yes from me, my man!
It takes pedals well. The Parallel FX loop also comes in very handy.

It does need some new valves though, other than that is perfect.

Info on the amp - has anything been changed out / condition / service history? / any problems with it at all or component failure? / how long have you had it etc.

Basically the relevant background info would be good.
Hi!

Nothing's been changed out except obviously the valves at some point by its previous owner. I've had it since December and I've never had any problems with it except for a little hum that'll go away with a filter cap replacement, but it's never bothered me. I've had it since December.
£350s an amazing price, but slightly too rich for my blood atm so ill probably go for it if you havent found a buyer in a month or two, sorry
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Hey man, would you be able to post it?

Also how much for the head and cab?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
ENGL Screaner 50 combo (with some cash added your end...)?
TC Ellis Custom Series 2
Gibson Les Paul Studio Platinum edition

Korg Pitchblack, Vox V847 wah
Blackstar HT40
I've managed to trade my cab for a nicer, smaller cab, so I'm happy now. Thanks for the offers, though!
I'm afraid that I have 0 cash right now as I'm in the middle of moving house again! I'm happy with my setup now with the 2x12, but thanks!