Page 1 of 2
i am a big fan of the show. I wanted to know your opinions as well pit.
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
Last edited by Skagasm at Jun 21, 2010,
I like how informative it is of what warriors used and how they used them, but they way they determine which is better is kinda dumb IMO.
I love the show, but it's rediculous. I learned in sixth grade that in any science experiment, everything had to be tested under the same conditions and circumstances, and the dumbass testers on the show don't even know that. And the guys who represent each warrior are really fun to make fun of as well.
Quote by lzcougarz3

its a bro show

aww shit now you gotta drink bro

i thought girls drank smirnoff ice. and how is it a bro show? not everything can be on lifetime man
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

Ninjas.

piratesarewusses
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I like how informative it is of what warriors used and how they used them, but they way they determine which is better is kinda dumb IMO.

yes i agree cause the only take into consideration their weapons not their overall brutality
roland AC90

Deadiest warrior? What's a dead warrior good for? Let alone the deadiest one.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
pfft, future weapons > deadliest warriors
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
It was originally supposed to be about Bruce Lee, But it wasn't much of a show because Bruce whipped their asses.
Gear:
American Strat (Modded with Kinman Pickups and more )
PRS Paul Allender (Don't like Cradle of Filth though )
Line 6 Spider Valve 212 (Broken )
Blackstar HT-5 Combo Amp

DR.ZOIDBERG!!!!! (Very inspirational)
Quote by Skagasm
i thought girls drank smirnoff ice. and how is it a bro show? not everything can be on lifetime man

You just got Iced, bro

Never seen the show, but I have a mate who goes on about it occasionally.
Really cool show, but it's kind of dumb when they sometimes match up civilizations from way different time periods, like the one where they had the Aztec Jaguar vs the Zande warrior. One's from hundreds of years ago, the other lived in the 1800's and had access to much more advanced weaponry. It's kind of obvious who will win. I really like seeing the weaponry developed through the ages, though.
They should do a Deadliest Warrior of Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris...
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
I watched it once whilst channel surfing and it was pretty cool; Gladiator vs Apache. This one, right here I'll probably never watch it ever again because I hardly ever watch TV shows anymore.
Quote by The_Casinator
Pirates owned knights, apparently.

lol shocked the shit out of me too
roland AC90

It's pretty dumb... so much emphasis on the actual weapons. For example, the SWAT episode implied that SWAT always uses the same weapons, but in actuality, and I know this for a fact, SWAT officers get to choose their own weapons.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by JagerSlushy
They should do a Deadliest Warrior of Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris...

Already been done.

Also, the IRA vs Taliban episode is the greatest thing that's ever been on TV.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Quote by The_Casinator
Pirates owned knights, apparently.

Gunpowder + ball > armour
I just watched it for the first time yesterday. I found it dumb of how they talked like they lived in those times and killed people theirselfs.

But those guy saying yum yum made me lol hard.
Quote by MightyAl
Gunpowder + ball > armour

nooooo....the ball just bounces off of the armor brah.

Explosives + primitive shotgun > armor.
Quote by bass-boy-garith
nooooo....the ball just bounces off of the armor brah.

Explosives + primitive shotgun > armor.

Of course. That would bt why the advent of gunpowder ended the dominace of the mounted, armoured knight in European warfare.
Quote by MightyAl
Of course. That would bt why the advent of gunpowder ended the dominace of the mounted, armoured knight in European warfare.

It takes gun powder to make explosives and the blunderbuss work
Quote by bass-boy-garith
It takes gun powder to make explosives and the blunderbuss work

WTF are you smoking?
Gunpowder IS an explosive.
Worst show ever, I watch it just to laugh at how historically inaccurate/biased/just plain awful it is.
Quote by shattamakar
Ninjas.

piratesarewusses

They lost to spartans.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by MightyAl
WTF are you smoking?
Gunpowder IS an explosive.

ooooooh you have insecurities and you think E-fights will make it all better. Now i do get it. How disappointing.
Inaccurate, unrealistic, stupid. Saw it once. They were pitting the Spetznaz against the IRA.
I nearly died laughing. That show is almost as deadly as Monty Pythons Deadliest Joke.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by bass-boy-garith
ooooooh you have insecurities and you think E-fights will make it all better. Now i do get it. How disappointing.

If you were even a slightly amusing troll, I'd go along with this.
Quote by Jackal58
Inaccurate, unrealistic, stupid. Saw it once. They were pitting the Spetznaz against the IRA.
I nearly died laughing. That show is almost as deadly as Monty Pythons Deadliest Joke.

May be inaccurate but I think a lot of people watch it for the tests.(watching a guys head explode from a giant club hit is ****ing awsome) At least that's mainly why I watch it.

Quote by MightyAl
If you were even a slightly amusing troll, I'd go along with this.

Considering the fact that your the one that started trolling me, I would be going along with this, not you.
Last edited by bass-boy-garith at Jun 21, 2010,
Quote by Jackal58

That's nothing. They compared the viet kong to the nazi ss. Taking weapons designed to be booby traps (the faeces covered stakes), taking away the surprise factor of them and comparing it to a flamethrower. Compared to some of the stuff they do, that's accurate and fair.
I hope they do more test than the show airs. I don't see how u can measure killing ability by breaking christmas ornaments with red paint in them.
Last edited by Amos_Moses at Jun 21, 2010,
ok everyone saying its so inaccurate, where is your proof to that statement.
roland AC90

Quote by Skagasm

You are so not a bro, bro.

Good show, illogical as ****, but good show non the less.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
It's entertaining. Particularly good when stoned or drunk. Historically, it's next to useless.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Skagasm

It's on TV.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Skagasm

Comparing civilizations separated centuries apart and only judging weapons is pretty damn biased
Page 1 of 2