Hey everyone,
My girlfriend and i are going to be visiting Montreal for 5 days in august. I was hoping that some of you could recommend us some awesome things to do! We're definitely looking to see live music (rock, jazz, anything good..), do out doors stuff, go clubbing, whatever you guys think is fun.

Thanks for any input!
Learn french.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
sex?????
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
leave.
"You know it's funny when it rains it pours
...They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor"

Techno artist and rap producer in training

Quote by redrumsixsix6
pshh duh

how about something unique to the area.. anyone know any awesome bars, clubs, venues, mountains, parks, anything! haha

I can ask some of my friends who live there if you want.
hold your nose when you walk by the french.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
This place is boring but whatever.
Go to Old Montreal Port (Vieux-Port), where all artists hang out at Places Jacques Cartier.
Also, there's the Jazz Festival starting soon.
Don't miss St Catherine St. in downtown Montreal, where all the nightlife takes places.
Quote by redrumsixsix6
if you could that would be great!

I'm watching the Greece game with some people who grew up there today so I'll ask them, and I'll phone some people who live there right now.

If the Jazz festival is on when you are there definately check that out, I've always wanted to go see it.
Maybe you could see Just For Laughs?
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
They have a shitty hockey team, but since you'll be there in August you won't be able to see them.

Actually, that's probably for the best.
Quote by Darkshade666
This place is boring but whatever.
Go to Old Montreal Port (Vieux-Port), where all artists hang out at Places Jacques Cartier.
Also, there's the Jazz Festival starting soon.
Don't miss St Catherine St. in downtown Montreal, where all the nightlife takes places.

yeah man just walk up and down, you'll find something awesome to do

also, don't miss Club SuperSex its a huge ass strip club lol
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Montrealdweller here.

Daytripper wouldn't survive long in Montreal with that attitude. EVERYONE is a Canadian's fan, and during the hockey season every car, truck and bike has a Canadian's flag on it. Don't say Hab's suck, you'll get your ass kicked.

Also St.Catherine at night is prostitute ville lol

This is my best advice: don't plan anything with Google maps. The entire city is going through major road and bridge work. Roads will be closed, and routes will be blocked.
Quote by Thornography

Daytripper wouldn't survive long in Montreal with that attitude. EVERYONE is a Canadian's fan, and during the hockey season every car, truck and bike has a Canadian's flag on it. Don't say Hab's suck, you'll get your ass kicked.

Pft. They'd see my Flyers jersey and run the other way. Probably while pissing their pants.
Quote by daytripper75
Pft. They'd see my Flyers jersey and run the other way. Probably while pissing their pants.

You don't visit Canada much, do you?