I've been playing for about 2-3 weeks now... I'm looking for some more songs to try... I can't change chrods very fast yet but I really want a few new songs... I can play bob marley's alright. I also recently learned the intro the wish you were here... any suggestions?
raconteurs - carolina drama

try that one out, it'll get your strumming patterns sorted aswell. =)
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
I know this might sound bad... but I seem to learn better from watching a video and unfortunatly I can't seem to find a video for that song... thanks for the reply though!
Quote by thfc1799
I know this might sound bad... but I seem to learn better from watching a video and unfortunatly I can't seem to find a video for that song... thanks for the reply though!

Go to youtube.

Profit.

And try this one. Green Day - Good Riddance

There was a bit of a hoo har at some point about one of Martys Videos, so some can be found under "Martys Songs" and others can be found under Guitarjamz.com.

You will see anyway, when you look. He is AWESOME at teaching.

AND...this one for some cool fingerpicking Street Spirit

Sadly doesn't show you how to do the bridge bit (where it changes at "Cracked eggs, dead birds") so if anyone knows that bit, please feel free to tell me.
Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!
Last edited by Skeet UK at Jun 21, 2010,