So I'm a huge Pixies/Frank Black fan and Sparklehorse fan, and the person who turned me on to those bands (my uncle), told me to start listening to the Meat Puppets. I bought the Too High to Die record and I love it, especially Roof with a Hole and Things and really most of that whole record. Basically I was trying to find out what are some other good Meat Puppets songs from their other records. Besides Lake of Fire, I already know of that one.
I just bought Meat Puppets 2(roman numeral 2) their second album, that has alot of their best songs on, including all of the ones that Nirvana covered in their unplugged set
Nirvana did a cover of 2 Meat Puppet songs, Lake Of Fire and Oh Me, check em' out if you haven't already. Kurt really shows some emotions while playing with the band.
Get the entire Meat Puppets II album. It's their best album, and the album in which all of the Nirvana unplugged covers come from. After that get Up on the Sun.

@ Scoff: Plateu is also a Meat Puppets cover.
Quote by Scoff
Nirvana did a cover of 2 Meat Puppet songs, Lake Of Fire and Oh Me, check em' out if you haven't already. Kurt really shows some emotions while playing with the band.

don't forget plateau