Well, heres my situation:

Last week, my brothers bag was stolen from school. Today, it was found in the gym with all of his stuff taken out of it. However, the guy who stole it managed to leave his iPod in it. My brother guessed the password wrong and this has now completely locked it. It says: "itunes can not connect to the device called ollies ipod :Pxx as the password has been incorrectly entered on the ipod, please enter correct password on the ipod and preesss try again to continue" However, i cannot enter the password on the iPod as that is constantly displaying the message "iPod is disabled, pleaase connect to iTunes." Anyone know how I can unlock it?

Thanks
Hi , im luke, i play guitar
Bring it to an Apple store and explain. That'll work surefire.
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
Connect it to itunes...?
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Can you reset it? Think it's menu and the middle button for like 10 seconds, or play and the middle button. I can't quite remember which, good luck though.
Its an ipod touch, iit wont connect to itunes and the reset thing isnt working :/
Quote by SimplyStrings
Bring it to an Apple store and explain. That'll work surefire.

+1
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Take it to the shop. Explain. Win.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
theres a way to factory reset it it. look it up on google. I think you'll lose all your shit, but it sounds like anything on there isn't going to be much use locked up anyway.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
It shows up but says it cannot connect with it unless i enter a password on the ipod, which i can't do as it is locked. ^
Quote by uk.mace
Give the guy back his iPod and get a teacher to fúck him up. Don't be a dick by stealing his iPod.

No dude. It's his brothers iPod they got back. Not the thief's. Though how he guessed his own password wrong is stupid
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
No, of course not.
I take my frustration out on my children.
HADOUKEN!
Here's a couple lmgtfys.

http://tinyurl.com/29fch8l
http://tinyurl.com/24wyt6a

^Click them. First one, if that one doesn't have any info to help you, (*cough,*) then try the second.

Quote by drsponge
No dude. It's his brothers iPod they got back. Not the thief's. Though how he guessed his own password wrong is stupid

I'm guessing that he didn't have a password on it, and the thief put one on.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Jun 21, 2010,
The thief's plan:

1. Steal iPod
2. Lock iPod
3. Return iPod
4. ??????????
5. Profit
Quote by tattyreagh
Isn't it in the US Constitution that you can defecate on any carpets you like. If not then America is not the land of the free.

Quote by vulgarmachine
I like to stuff pizza crust up my bum.