I cannot decide which one to purchase!

Any advice would be appreciated.

I play mostly indie/rock
Civil engineers are responsible for the World's largest erections.
i don't think i've tried either of those, but also take a look at vintage. they make a bunch of sgs.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I've heard great things about Tokai guitars. I have no personal experience with either one though.
Epi Elitist LP Plus
Marshall Class 5
Vox AC30 CC2

"A person is a success if they get up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do."
I don't think people rave so much about the low end Tokai's.

I was going to vouch Agile, but you're in the UK. Look at some reviews for the Tokai and compare it to the Epi. If you can try them both out.
Quote by Dave_Mc
i don't think i've tried either of those, but also take a look at vintage. they make a bunch of sgs.

To second this, I've found that the $500 Vintage VS6 SG I played was way better than the Epi G400(which is $600 here), and was nearly on par with the $1600 Gibson SG(no idea what model, SG was all it said on the truss rod cover), and it felt just as good as the Gibson too. I've no experiences with Tokais, but I've heard they're good, and honestly, unless you don't mind a pickup swap I wouldn't touch that G-400, the wood/feel/look is fine, but I've never played a guitar with muddier pickups...but each to their own, have you tried the G-400?
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Quote by Enix165
To second this, I've found that the $500 Vintage VS6 SG I played was way better than the Epi G400(which is $600 here), and was nearly on par with the $1600 Gibson SG(no idea what model, SG was all it said on the truss rod cover), and it felt just as good as the Gibson too. I've no experiences with Tokais, but I've heard they're good, and honestly, unless you don't mind a pickup swap I wouldn't touch that G-400, the wood/feel/look is fine, but I've never played a guitar with muddier pickups...but each to their own, have you tried the G-400?

What crook store in Canada sells G-400's for $600 bucks? Stay away from there dude.

They actually go for $300-350 new.
Quote by siverstorm
What crook store in Canada sells G-400's for $600 bucks? Stay away from there dude.

They actually go for $300-350 new.

Long And McQuade. Sad part is the only other store in Newfoundland where I live that sells anything that's lefty and not an Ibanez(can't stand Ibby necks, and I'm not huge on the feel or the looks either...DONT'JUDGEMEPLZ) sells Gibbys for even MORE(There's a $800 Epi Explorer there...o_o). o_o Well thank you for telling me, the crappy one without the pickup covers(G-310) sells for $400 there.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Quote by Enix165
Long And McQuade. Sad part is the only other store in Newfoundland where I live that sells anything that's lefty and not an Ibanez(can't stand Ibby necks, and I'm not huge on the feel or the looks either...DONT'JUDGEMEPLZ) sells Gibbys for even MORE(There's a $800 Epi Explorer there...o_o). o_o Well thank you for telling me, the crappy one without the pickup covers(G-310) sells for $400 there.

I think you should go to the store itself to try the guitars you're looking at then order them off musiciansfriend.com or something. That's a horrible price to be stuck with :/

MF has lefty G-400s for $360
Quote by siverstorm
I think you should go to the store itself to try the guitars you're looking at then order them off musiciansfriend.com or something. That's a horrible price to be stuck with :/

MF has lefty G-400s for $360

o_o Oh, I feel like an idiot now. Thank you! XD
Quote by SlayingDragons