I want to post good quality covers of songs on youtube, and I was wondering if anyone has used this product to do just that.

Also, If it does work well, how would I be able to sync my video up with the mp3 of the song I am covering and the recording of myself?
Angus = god
Yes, you could use that device. You could export the audio as MP3.

Then, you can film yourself playing. Delete the sound to that file. In a video editor, you simply line up the music and the sound so that when the video is watched the sound looks like it's being made by the dude on screen. It's how the pros do music videos dude.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Its a good device, i have one and it gives nice sound quality and a nice variety of tones.
I'd reccomend one, as its so cheap.
If you got unlimited money however, amplitube 3.
Quote by seemeel
Yes, you could use that device. You could export the audio as MP3.

Then, you can film yourself playing. Delete the sound to that file. In a video editor, you simply line up the music and the sound so that when the video is watched the sound looks like it's being made by the dude on screen. It's how the pros do music videos dude.

What program would you suggest to do that?
I tried sony vegas because it supports mov files but it was far too complicated. All I want to do is sync an mp3 with a recording from the camera. I am hesitant to buy the pod until i know how to do it, and I suspect with 3 different things ("the video, recording audio, and mp3 backing track audio) It will be even more complicated.
Angus = god