To start out, the app works great.
I only have one complaint.

I can't switch from the iPod function of my phone to the UGT app without having to search for the tab again.
Now I'm no expert, but the new OS update (iOS 4) was released today, which included multitasking.
If you guys can just update the app to be compatible with multitasking then this problem would be solved.
Quote by Metalingus96
To start out, the app works great.
I only have one complaint.

I can't switch from the iPod function of my phone to the UGT app without having to search for the tab again.
Now I'm no expert, but the new OS update (iOS 4) was released today, which included multitasking.
If you guys can just update the app to be compatible with multitasking then this problem would be solved.

This is something I've always thought was just an annoyance, but I knew the iPod Touch couldn't do two things at once like the Android smart phones.. I didn't know they were releasing a new OS though, have you checked it out? And does it work for the 3rd Gen Touches?
Quote by TheAbsentOne
This is something I've always thought was just an annoyance, but I knew the iPod Touch couldn't do two things at once like the Android smart phones.. I didn't know they were releasing a new OS though, have you checked it out? And does it work for the 3rd Gen Touches?

Yeah, they released the new update today.
Developers are required to update their applications and make it so that they are multitasking compatible.

(From Apple's website "Multitasking is available with apps that have been developed to work with iOS 4.
)

I have an iPhone 3GS, but I know for a fact that multitasking does NOT work with the 3G. It may work with newest Touches though, I'm unsure as to what generation that is.
That'd be really awesome if it works with my Touch, the UG app is my most used one next to my CraigsPro app, and it sucks when I look up a tab, then realize I need to turn on the song to hear it and play along to it.. I get the song playing, then I gotta re-open the app.

It's a nice update though, with the "Now Playing" thing. It's helped with that A LOT, but multi-tasking would still be the best option.
Quote by TheAbsentOne
That'd be really awesome if it works with my Touch, the UG app is my most used one next to my CraigsPro app, and it sucks when I look up a tab, then realize I need to turn on the song to hear it and play along to it.. I get the song playing, then I gotta re-open the app.

It's a nice update though, with the "Now Playing" thing. It's helped with that A LOT, but multi-tasking would still be the best option.

If you want to know more about the update:
http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch/ios4-software-update.html

And I just looked,

Not all features are compatible with all devices. For example, multitasking, custom wallpaper, and Bluetooth keyboard support are available only with iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and the third-generation iPod touch (32GB and 64GB models from late 2009).

So yes, your iPod Touch will be able to use multitasking