Page 1 of 2
Does any one know of any GOOD T rated FPS for PS3. (Besides Battlefield: Bad Company - I already have it). Yes, I know that almost all the decent ones are M but my mother does not want Mature rated games in the house just yet . I would prefer a game set in modern times (such as BC). If possible offline multiplayer additions would be perfect! All I can find that are decent is COD3. TIA.
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Alpine White)

Line 6 Spider IV 75w

Digitech Whammy Pedal

Dunlop Crybaby

Boss DS-1

Ibanez Jumpstart Metal Guitar

Ibanez Jumpstart 15w amp
Last edited by yelad93 at Jun 21, 2010,
convince ur mum that they're just games and that you're not going to go around murdering people -.-
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Quote by yelad93
but my mother does not want Mature rated games in the house just yet

that sucks, dude

EDIT: do that ^
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Oh man, I had to sneak M-Rated games and unedited music past my mom until I was like 14, so I know how it is.

I really can't think of any good T-Rated shooters though, sorry.

edit:
Birthday: November 30, 1999

Wow, there are some young users on here.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Jun 21, 2010,
Carmageddon.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

My mum made me sell Vice City when I was like 11

Well.

This was only after I shouted her through to my room to demonstrate a cheat that made ten hookers follow me, proceeded to walk with them into an alleyway and brutally murdered them and robbed their carcasses.

And she didn't even really make me. She just kinda suggested it until I got the hint.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']wat

You have not heard of Carmageddon? Okay, okay its not a shooter..but still.

Kids these days.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Star Wars Battlefront.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by Thread title
Decent T-rated First Person Shooter

no such thing
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by yelad93
Does any one know of any GOOD T rated FPS for PS3. (Besides Battlefield: Bad Company - I already have it). Yes, I know that almost all the decent ones are M but my mother does not want Mature rated games in the house just yet . I would prefer a game set in modern times (such as BC). If possible offline multiplayer additions would be perfect! All I can find that are decent is COD3. TIA.

MAG.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Just play a free PC game called Crossfire, Combat Arms, A.V.A., or Black Shot.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
If your mother let's you use this site then surly you can play rated M games.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by mattman93
Star Wars Battlefront.

+1
as long as the PS3 can play it. I don't know about backwards compatibility on it.

I only ever had the demo, but that one level was so much fun!
Quote by angusfan16
If your mother let's you use this site then surly you can play rated M games.

show your mom the nightmare inductment thread and she'll let you get M rated games
Quote by Satan's kid
show your mom the nightmare inductment thread and she'll let you get M rated games

And she'll be too afraid to come out of her room to nag you about playing too much.
Sail upon the open skies
Get a job and buy your own games, tell her that this much control will turn you into a pussy when you grow up.
Then punch her and tell her to make you dinner.
Quote by angusfan16
And she'll be too afraid to come out of her room to nag you about playing too much.

And she'll not be able to resist going on the ED page that will not be named.

then she'll end her own life just to scrub those images from her brain.

Then you're free to play whatever you want TS

too grim?
I got Soldier Of Fortune when i was about 11, although i paused it everytime my mother walked in the room so that she wouldn't notice i just blew a hole in someones face.

The trick is to not actually let them know its violent. You can get alot of shooters that aren't particularly graphic now anyway, its just the rating makes it seem worse than it is.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by donender
I got Soldier Of Fortune when i was about 11, although i paused it everytime my mother walked in the room so that she wouldn't notice i just blew a hole in someones face.

The trick is to not actually let them know its violent. You can get alot of shooters that aren't particularly graphic now anyway, its just the rating makes it seem worse than it is.

I agree. Call of Duty (at least, on Wii) doesn't seem violent enough for an M rating to me. Although, there are a couples "shit"s in it that probably add to it...
Dude, find a way to smuggle them in. Even though Im 15 my mom will probably be slightly pissed I she new I had 20 M games Ive been smuggling in since I was 10. ( She saw some news thing about how GTA turns people into psychos) Actually I dont think She really cares exept for GTA.

Anyway, If allelse fails, get Uncharted 2.
Page 1 of 2