alright so i'm having problems with women. here's my situation. i'm with a girl, brenna. we haven't been dating for long but i do like her. i have fun with her and she's a cool chick. however, we are very different. i like to smoke a certain plant on a daily basis and she's never tried it. she doesn't mind that i do it but she won't touch it. that's not the problem. brenna is very mature. she's going to college and plans on going to medical school while i'm an aspiring musician. she's pushing me to go to college which i really don't want to do. i have a pretty good job and i'm making good money but she says it might not last. thats not even my problem. brenna has a friend, vikki, who i met at brenna's party. everyone was drunk and having a good time. for some reason i decided that was a good time to tell everyone my next tattoo ideas...Peter Griffin, Homer Simpson, and Hank Hill's faces on my chest. this was no joke. i really want those tattoo's. its not like i'm gonna be at a job interview and they're gonna see it. anyway, brenna went off. "thats retarded, you're not getting that on you, it's the stupidest thing i've ever heard". then vikki says "that's awesome. you should totally get it if thats what you really want. i think it would be cool". after that night i started talking to vikki and i'm am really starting to like her. she's just an all around cool girl that i would really love to be with. however, she's friends with brenna and i don't even know if she feels the same way and if she does i don't know if she would ruin her friendship with brenna for me. i have no idea what to do. some advice would be nice.
The way it sounds, either you will have to make lifestyle changes if you want to stay in this relationship, or end up becoming one of her bad memories.

Just sayin'.

Also, dumping her and going for her friend is a bad idea. If you dump her, there's a risk she'll be upset, and here friend will be there for her if she's any type of good friend, and thus you=asshole to both of them.

Relationship thread, bro.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Jun 21, 2010,
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
I hope the certain plant you smoke on a regular basis is Deadly Nightshade.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by Gyoung1991
You sound like a ****ing moron.
agreed!!!! good luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAHellraiser
Go into Guitar Center and tell them you are willing to spend $3000 on as many Spider and MG half stacks as they can give you.
Quote by asator
Tldrelationhipthreported.

I lol'd
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44

I lol'd

I'm considering editing it - the letters "ie" on the end would make it more cutting, I think
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Watch the Seinfeld episode "The Switch". All you answers lie there.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Same as the guy above, i didn't read because it was bluring into one black and white mass. Woman problems can always be solved by ignoring them however so there's some good advice
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
Quote by gsd65

This is the best advice your gettin here man. Get your ass to the Relationship Thread, where they care.
Quote by supersac
ive won an argument with a girl but then i still lost
Quote by rgrockr
I guess that's why my ass was sore when I woke up this morning.

It is now my goal to get skylerjames13 to BURN OUT
Every thread I touch closes
I ENJOY SKAAAAAAA
ITT: fuckin' paragraphs... how do they work?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Take advantage of the Relationship Thread. They're great over there, and don't expect anything out of the normal pit goers.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
I've had an ex break up with me, and go out with a friend; I was mature about it, and didn't give either of them trouble, and still talk to both of them, but it really does hurt. Just keep in mind what you'd be putting your current girlfriend through.

Also, the tattoo idea is stupid.
Quote by mikeyknowsbette

..........ool

You again?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Can we get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

RIP DGM
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
I doubt the friend will want to date you as it will compromise her friendship which in all likelihood means more to her than you. If she's cool, be her friend.

Also, a tattoo of Hank Hill would be unbelievably and radically awesome and you should seriously consider putting it on your face.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Last edited by Vornik at Jun 21, 2010,