Seems this forum has a nack for closing threads with relevant factual news of updated news. See I made a thread about SLipNots Bassist being just another OD in rock history from an artical published on CNN not more than 5 minutes ago.

WTH? DO you guys want to hide drug over doses and idiots that use drugs?
Frankly UG should have this SlipNotbassist on the front page lambasting em for being a drug user, a heroine user none the less...

But nope not on the front page.

It's really nothing new as far as drug over doses and rockstar idiot death in the scene. But jeesus UG, you guys trying to cover for Drug over dosed rock star deaths?

Drugs in music so they say goes hand and hand and that is simply not true and if you frame the concept that only seriously dipshits use drugs like heroine meth, maybe the next generation will get the idea that drugs are bad...
Last edited by Stuntaxe at Jun 21, 2010,
I partially agree with you, but *reported* for obvious reasons. Idiot.
My name is Danny. Call me that.

*reported*
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
*Reported* respect the dead.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
You ignorant fellow. Old news is like a Vuvuzela.

Its annoying.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by Stuntaxe
Seems this forum has a nack for closing threads with relevant factual news of updated news. See I made a thread about SLipNots Bassist being just another OD in rock history from an artical published on CNN not more than 5 minutes ago.

WTH? DO you guys want to hide drug over doses and idiots that use drugs?
Frankly UG should have this SlipNotbassist on the front page lambasting em for being a drug user, a heroine user none the less...

But nope not on the front page.

It's really nothing new as far as drug over doses and rockstar idiot death in the scene. But jeesus UG, you guys trying to cover for Drug over dosed rock star deaths?

Drugs in music so they say goes hand and hand and that is simply not true and if you frame the concept that only seriously dipshits use drugs like heroine meth, maybe the next generation will get the idea that drugs are bad...
News articles are updated once a day.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Bitches gonna bitch.
NRANNHLEILR
OETYSI LRNYS
TATOENYSGM
HLENEGMNRA
IL RENRAOET
NYSCOETTAT
GMAATATHLE

To me. Try, you know you want to^

Puberty
Quote by Will Swanson
I was surprised the first time I came. It shot two feet into the air. I couldn't stop laughing.
Are you on your period?...Get back to the kitchen!

*reported*
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Who cares if he did drugs. It was his life, not yours.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
This thread was closed and re-opened?

WTH...

Anyways not old news the artical I psoted about was updated on CNN not mroe than 10 minutes ago.

**** UG.. you guys are tards. I am done here.
Oops forgot to close >.>
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown