are they selling this yet?where can i get one? Its on Ibanez's website but i cant find anything about it elsewhere. looks great btw.
that is sexy. just did a quick search and only found the weathered black as u said.

BTW anyone know what the difference between this and the S570 is? Apart from the obvious fact that it doesnt have the single coil in the middle, and the lack of inlays, is there any other reason why theres a £60-70 price gap between the 2?
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
so does anyone have an idea as to why i cant find any mention of this guitar in that finish except on the ibanez website? I want one and have the cash to get it. Will guitar-center be able to order me one in that color?
goto your ibanez dealer try a weathered black version then get them to order the bbs, it`s only the finish thats different, there shouldn`t be much, if amy difference in price, plus they should be able to quote you the rrp.
its showing the BBS finish when I pull up the ibanez page shmoener linked.
Honk
so you think if I go into guitarcenter to order it they will be able to get me one with that finish?
Quote by ibanezgod1973
yes.

I dont think so,these guitars haven't hit the market yet..you will have to wait a little more cause these are ibanez's summer models..and it takes a while for a guitar to go on for sale after they are revealed.
Quote by archenemyfan
I dont think so,these guitars haven't hit the market yet..you will have to wait a little more cause these are ibanez's summer models..and it takes a while for a guitar to go on for sale after they are revealed.

he`ll still be able to order it, it`s called pre-order
Will that cost me more? Its listed at $666.65 but I'm thinking it'll be more like $550. Am I right?
i know im resurrecting this thread, but does anyone have a release date for this guitar in the UK/EU? Still no sign of it on any sites
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.